THE LAST VOYAGE

A/N: Before reading this chapter please know that I am a 16 year old in college, and have seen and been through a lot of shit in my life. Also, i wasn't satisfied with a few passed chapters and decided to change somethings that will affect this chapter and future ones.

Please enjoy the book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the events of what happened in Ninjago city, the ninja crew had no choice but to evacuate the city. It took them a while before they finally found a place to land in the outskirts of town. So as the citizens got off and tried to make theirsevles comfortable, most of the ninja crew were busy trying to fix the thrusters on the bounty.

"Useless pile of junk". Jay groaned in frustration after oil splashed on his face.

"Oh, it's worst than I fear. The rotors on the starboard boosters are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain". Nys exclaimed with a worried look before looking at the rest of the ninja. "Sorry, guys. She's not getting airborne any time soon".

"So if the stone army attacks again we're sitting ducks". Cole said.

"Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?". Jay rasied a brow at him.

"We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them". Kai said, recalling the past events of yesterday before he sighed. "I hate feeling helpless".

"We can't lose hope, Kai. We have to stay strong. At least for their sake". Jing exclaimed while gesturing to the people of Ninjago.

"Bai he is right". The crew looked down to see Sensei Wu and Zane walking over with the old man strocking on his long white beard. "We mustn't give up hope".

"But the stone army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all mine and bai he's powers could do was slow them down. Even with them combined". Lloyd said while gesturing to himself and Jing who frowned slightly at the reminder of her powers being useless.

"That's not entirely true". Bai he looked down to see misako approaching with a scroll in hand. "There is a way to defeat them, and it is told within the scrolls".

The teenagers shared looks amongst themselves before jumping down. Everyone enterd the the bounty and gathered in the bridge around a table where misako placed the scroll in front of them. It showed the green and purple ninja in meditating positions. Behind them where a dragon and a tiger, while below them were the other four ninja powering them up.

"The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the stone army lies within the green and purple ninja-". Misako was cut off by her son.

"But we already tried. I gave them all I had". He said, to which Bai he looked down at her hands and couldn't help but agree with him. "He's right. Even with our powers combined we still weren't able to defeat them".

"That may be so, but you are both stronger than you think. Look". Misako drawed their attention back on the scroll. "The true power of the green and purple ninja can only be unlocked when their four protectors find their own pure elemental powers".

"Are we the protectors?". Cole asked with a hopeful smile, to which jay scoffed with a laugh.

"Silly question. Of course we are". He laughed afterwards before looking at Misako with a hopeful look. "Right?".

"If we are the protectors then we're doomed". Zane suddenly said as the attention was on him now. "Our elemental golden weapons no longer exist. We can not tap into our elemental powers without them".