TICK TOCK

The Destiny's bounty didn't seem so cheerful as it always did. Actually, was it ever cheerful? Bai he doesn't remember.

Inside the training room, the little girl had her shoes off and was in her training clothes as she threw rough punches and kicks into the air, pretending she had enemies around her. Each punch was more harder than the last as she felt anger slowly raising up in her, and it was.

If there was anything her experience in ouroboros has thought her it's that she needs to get stronger, stronger for herself and for her loved ones. Her small body moved at an unusual pase. Her brown eyes where narrowed with full on concentration on wanting to hit, or proberbly destroy, her imaginary opponents. They were really lucky they weren't real right now or else bai he would've broken a leg by now.

Her body twist and turned as it followed her legs kicking with force and focus, like they were aiming for one person only. To finish her skilful moves, jing ended it with some flips before her leg came crashing down, actually bracking through the wooden floor as she created a hole.

Next she moved on to a wing chun wooden dummy. Her hands moved fast as they went about hitting the sticks one after the other at perfect speed. Her goal was the main thing her mind and heart were focused on as they ignored the ceiling lights starting to spark. Bai he contined to attack the wooden dummy as if she was receiving mockery from it. Eyes stilled narrowed and unknowingly glowing purple, her hands form blue sparks as they angrily punched the obstacle, to which she grunted. She gave it a quick kick which also received some sparks from her leg before she went back to punching it.

She grunted more while punching before letting out a scream as she gave the wing chun wooden dummy one last punch that instantly made the sparks run out of her body, sending an electric shockwave around the room that destroyed the lightbulbs and made some of the training equipment around her fall over as well. Sparks of electricity were still visible, not only on her, but on almost everything surrounding her as they had sue on them from her explosion. The wing chun wooden dummy wasn't completely destroyed but it did spark as it collapsed to the ground.

Bai he panted as sweat ran down her face while taking a look around the room. She really did a number in the place. Just then, the door came slamming opened to reveal her older brother.

"Bai he! Are you okay? What happened-". The earth ninja trailed off once he noticed the whole room and was in shock as he walked up to his sister. "In here?".

He could then hear her furious panting that sounded like she could explode at any moment, but instead she just turned around to face him with a innocent look.

"I was just . . . training".

Cole placed his hands on his hips and looked down at her. "This looks a lot more than just training, kid. Did you do all this?". He questioned her in shock.

She gulped. "I-i don't know what you're talking about. I just found it like this". Bai he just lowered her head to avoid eye contact. Cole could clearly see there was something bothering his baby sis.

"Jing, what's wrong?". He asked, getting on one knee to meet her level. But she stayed quiet. "Is it about what happened in ouroboros?".

"I just. .  . I wanna get stronger!". She blurted put.

"Jing-".

"Ever since what happened there I felt weak! I should've done something. I could've done better. I could've done anything at all". She finally met his gaze with tears forming in her eyes. "And-and because of that, Lloyd got himself captured just to save me. And now I wanna train to get stronger to help him. I wanna save him!".

Cole frowned sister his sister like this and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Bai he, I already promise you, we will bring Lloyd back. I bet you mean just as much to him as he does to you".