THE GREEN AND PURPLE NINJA

"Hello?". Bai he found herself wondering through darkness as her voice echoes. "Hello?".

Grunting was heard, making her turn around to see the purple ninja. She looked like she was fighting someone but it was hard to see who it was through the darkness. The purple ninja was hit and sent sliding backwards until she stoppef in front of bai he, who gasp in shock.

Suddenly, the purple ninja's whole being glowed blue before she was levitated into the air against her own will as she struggled to break free, while looking like she couldn't breathe. Jing watched in horror as she slowly backed away.

"Do not treat, child. For destiny has finally found you . . .".

Jing's eyes widened as lady bone demon emerged out of the darkness and floated towards the purple ninja, smirking. The bone demon gritted her teeth and clutched her fist. Bai he's blood rang cold, watching as the purple ninja slowly faded away into dust before LBD then looked at her.

"There is nothing you can do, bai he, except for accepting your destiny!".

Immediately the darkness turned into a blizzard and revealed all of Ninjago city covered in ice and snow. Jing gasp at her surroundings while standing in the middle of the street.

"What-what is this place?".

"Don't you know? This is your home. Just looked around". LBD gestured to her surroundings. "All of this is your future. It is because of you".

I see a cold wind blowing through
I see days neither fun nor free
I see a future caused by you
I see a path not meant to be

LBD pointed at bai he and she backs away in fear but stood in shock, feeling cold wind blow up her hair and clothes, making her turn around and gasp when she saw that she was standing at the edge of a bottomless cliff.

The future should be filled with magic

LBD uses her powers to create small blue snow spirits of a man and woman as they danced together.

Dreams and wishes brought to life

The bowed at each other before dissappering into the blizzard as LBD turned back to bai he.

The days ahead are dark and tragic
No time for hope when all is strife

Whatever might have been
All the drama the people shared
Because of you, bai he
The future is a cold nightmare

Bai he was in shock. "What?! Bu-but I didn't do anything! I don't want this!".

"It matters not what you want, child. Destiny is the one to choose. The future of Ninjago and beyond shall be bath in a blanket of eternal ice and snow!". LBD's eyes glowed blue as she began laughing maniacally while dissappering into the blizzard, her laughter echoing.