THE STONE ARMY

It was another beautiful day in Ninjago city as the sun was shining and the birds were singing. Sensei Wu was on the roof top of dareth mojo dojo waiting as he stronks on his long white beard. He then let's out a half frustrated half tired sigh.

"They are late. Again".

On cue, the green and purple ninja landed on the roof behind their Sensei who was very much aware of their arrival.

Lloyd took off his hood and leans over to his partner as they walked over. "Do you know what he wants?".

Bai he shook her head while taking off her hood. "No clue".

"You are late again". Sensei Wu exclaimed as he turns around to face his students.

"We're sorry, uncle wu. Uh, Jing was taking so long just to pick flowers at the park. At 6am!".

"I'll have you know that it was for a tradition. And you were welcome to leave anytime you wanted".

"And risk you whining like a baby desperate for my company? No way".

"That is enough". Sensei Wu said, especially to stop them from their little argument. He was glad that they making amends but wasn't liking how they would still act like kids, not that he blames them or anything. Just then the ultra dragon arrived and landed on the roof top with them.

"I hope it's not one of those crazy training sessions".

"Since when have we not gone through one of those crazy training sessions?".

"Today's lesson will be about speed and manipulation". That sentence surprised and confused Bai he.

"But Sensei, if this is about speed, there's only one dragon". The ultra dragon roared at that comment, to which Jing patted flame's snout. "Sorry. I meant one dragon with four adorable heads".

"She's got a point, uncle". Lloyd exclaimed. "There's only two of us and one of him".

"And that is where the manipulation comes in". Sensei Wu exclaimed, walking towards the ninja with his staff and a hand behind his back as always. ". Neither of you will be riding the ultra dragon. Instead by concentrating on your energy, you will create your own".

"CREATE OUR OWN DRAGON?". The two young ninja chorused in shock.

"Not permanently. Now each of you must choose two dragons whom you must borrow the form of".

Lloyd and Bai he shared a look before going Infront of two dragon heads. Lloyd got shard and whips, while Jing got rocky and flame. The ninja then placed their hands on the dragons and began to concentrate on their energy. Slowly green and purple energy emerges out from behind them, then began to take the forms of dragons. It was when they finally heard roars behind them, did the ninja stopped and turned around, only for their eyes to widened at what stood before them.

They both created two-headed dragons in their respective colours.

"Woah/wow". They said together in awe while approaching their dragons.

"Now this is my kind of training".

"You must master the art of speed to face any threats at the blink of an eye. Hop on". Sensei Wu said to his students who did not hesitate to do as they were told by getting onto their dragons and grabbed their reigns. Sensei Wu got in front of the two youngest ninja. "On my count. Three".

The ninja got ready while sending each other competitive glares and smirks.

"Two . . . O-". Sensei Wu was cut off by his nephew taking off on his dragon.

"Hey! No fair! Flame, rocky!". Jing instantly took off on her two-headed dragon after the green ninja.

Sensei Wu just stood there and sighed while shaking his head that was hanged as he sweetdrops. "Just as I feared".