One Beautiful Morning

This is short story from the main book, as I like to explore some possibilities and twisting the story. Please do not link this to other short stories as it means to stand alone. It will be confusing if you linked it to the previous chapter, Trust me :)

unedited. Apology for mistakes.

Please comment and vote. Don't forget to follow me to get new story update :)

_________________________________________________

Luke knew he was going to get a hangover as soon as he woke up. Great, that was just great! He cursed himself, how many times he made a promise to his inner side not to get drunk because he hated the side effect of it the next morning. Yet he managed to screw it up, all the time. He didn't even remember how he got home.

His head was spinning and his mouth dried. Slowly, trying not to worsen the pounding inside his head, he reached out for a glass of water from his bed side when he noticed his wife lying next to him with her bareback on sight and half of her gorgeous buttock peered out from the thin blanket that covering the lower side of her body. She was still asleep. Her skin glowed against the morning sun that stubbornly passing through a gap from the curtains.

He saw her clothes scattered on the bottom of the bed as well as his. His headache was forgotten. How could they end up on the bed with no clothes on? Not that he was complaining. But they made agreement for not sleeping together, that was his promise to her, no sex, and clearly last night something had happened, something that would put him in hell as soon as she woke up. He frowned trying to remember what happened last night but nothing came up. Shit! He cursed inwardly.

He reached for his boxer, his eyes never left her body. She was beautiful, her curves were visible from the shape of the thin blanket that covered her hips down. Her hands curled in front of her and her hair spread on her pillow. He had to control himself not to touch her. The fact that he ended up here on the bed naked with the love of his life still hadn't sink in.

She turned around to face him, still sounded asleep. Her shoulder moved so slowly attuned with her soft and steady breathing. As much as she tried to hold the blanket tightly in front of her chest but she wasn't aware that the one part that covered her upper thigh before was sliding down and exposed her long legs. She looked happy, well that was he thought. She was smiling. Was she dreaming? Was she dreaming about what ever happened last night?

Luke gulped, not in a million years he would dare to think of this moment to happen, seeing her naked like now. He closed his eyes and regretted to put his boxer on seconds ago which now felt tighter. He wanted so much to take her in his arms and made love to her. His heart was pounding like crazy, he licked his lips that became drier and drier by the second.

He leaned back, resting his head back on his pillow to get a better look of her. Watching her asleep was his favorite thing to do in the morning but today was different. Somehow he felt closer to her in intimate level. Not that his memory from last night had come back to him, but seeing lots of her skin felt so natural for him that he didn't realize he rested his palm on her waist and rubbed her skin gently with his thumb.

She moved, slowly opened her eyes. Luke took a sharp breath, regretting his careless move.

"Hey..." she greeted him sleepily followed by unexpected smile on her face, her hand reached out and touched his cheek. "You're awake...."

"Good morning." He replied hesitantly, feeling a little bit awkward and curious why she hadn't slapped him yet.

"Hangover?" she asked and shamelessly hooked his hip with her gorgeous leg to pull herself closer to him.

"Yeah, a little bit." He cleared his throat, his face paled as he literary felt his blood rushed down to one particular point of his body.

"Go back to sleep then, it's still too early." Without warning she pecked his lips.

"What happen last night?" he dared asking.

"Oh noooooo, you don't remember? How could you not remember?" she clearly mocked him, her face was buried inside his chest but he knew she was grinning.

"I am sorry, but I guess it was great? Seeing you like this and not throwing punches at me?"

She laughed. "You were wasted last night, I had to pick you up."

"Oh."

"I had to drag you up here and get you changed, but when I tried to take your shirt off you refused by saying I have a wife, leave me alone...."

"What? That sounds familiar...."

"Yeah it is. It's a joke from the internet." She chuckled.

"I didn't say that?"

"No."

"Oh good, because you will laugh at me for the next three months." He exhaled a relief breath. "Tell me what happened last night?"

"I took advantage on you. You're too hot and too drunk to resist." She tilted her chin up and kissed his lower jaw. He blinked, didn't expect that came out from her mouth. She was a very conservative girl, she had good ethic on everything she did. Taking advantage of a drunken man certainly not in her dictionary.

"Are you mad?" she asked carefully, placing her head back inside his chest.

"Why would I? You're my wife. You can do whatever you want to me."

"Really?" she laughed lightly.

" I love you." he dared himself to run his hand along her back, sending shiver through her spines, she moaned softly and he closed his eyes trying to concentrate to their conversation instead of falling deeper into his desire to tangle himself with her.

He was overwhelmed that the feeling for her that he treated very carefully had finally slipped out of his lips, he was too happy to be mad. She could take advantage of him anytime she wanted.

"That what you told me last night...." This time she raised her head to meet his eyes. "... and I couldn't stop myself for not loving you back."

"Ah... so, you didn't take advantage of me then." He chuckled, he knew it. Sam would be too proud to do that dirty little trick.

"No..." she giggled, "You started it. You stole a kiss when I was crying."

"You cried? Why did you cry?!"

Because I wanted you to tell me those words for so long, you silly." She whispered, closing her eyes slowly claimed his lips. "I love you......" she said in between kisses.

He flipped her down to be on top of her, gazing at his wife seriously he said, "Now, can you remind me what happen last night after I kissed you?"

"I can do that, in a great details......" she reached up and pulled him down to kiss his lips again.

***And that was how they spent the Sunday morning. ***