Epilogue

Something pinned her waist and it was heavy..... Despite of her difficulty to move, she couldn't figure it out why the room temperature was suddenly raised to the roof.

"Ummm...." She mumbled her nose was really itchy but there was no way she could move her hand to scratch it. She tried to raise her arm one more time with no success. Something gripped her wrist too. Then she tried to turn around but it only made her sweat even more.

Ugh.....

Slowly she opened her eyes and when saw the familiarity of her surroundings she pressed her lips. She knew exactly the cause of her itch on her nose was from the few strands of her own hair that being pushed so awkwardly by her husband's head and what pinned her down was his leg that rested across her hips and his arms that wrapped her tightly. She moved her head slightly, tried to reduce the ticklish sensation but only to make it worst.

 "Luke...." She called him softly in hope that he would move a bit to release her.

"Hmmm....." that was the only syllable came out from his lips, the rest was a long content sigh. She tried to raise her hand again to scratch her nose but he wouldn't let her. He gathered and spooned her deeper into his bare chest instead and his face buried inside her hair, she didn't know that his lips smiled broadly knowing how bothered his wife was, "I love you...." He mumbled sleepily.

As much as she wanted to say I love you back to him but she was too hot to be nice. "Get off me!" she grunted.

"Ssssshhhhh......... Five minutes." He replied with his eyes still closed, something jabbed her lower back that made her even hotter than before. She wiggled, tried to turn around so she could see his face but again, he tightened his grip.

"Luke..." Sam tried to talk him out but his respond was on his hand. Slowly it travelled down to her right thigh, made a slight turn to inspect the inner side of it that made her took a sharp breath.

"Ahhhh..... you're not playing fair." She complained.

He chuckled. "Feeling better?" he asked.

He dragged his hand up, deliberately slow, passed her panties and made its way under her short satin night gown and nested slightly above her tummy, and his thumb moved in circling motion, just right under her breasts. Her skin blasted with heat, her itchy nose soon forgotten.

"Sometimes I think you have more than two hands...." She twisted her body to face him and this time he allowed her. Luke opened his eyes, gazed at the love of his life longingly, "good morning." He smiled then nuzzled her neck, his stubble tickling her jaw.

"Morning...." She giggled, "last night wasn't enough?"

"Never." He murmured.  "Hmm....." he raised up and moved slightly, propped his body fully on top of his wife then he dropped butterfly kisses all over her face that made her giggle even more.

"You can play hooky and go with us. It's Saturday after all." He suggested, his lips now nibbling her earlobe.

"Honey, you know I can't..."

"I know..... I know..... Your fashion show must go on."

"Yeah,  this one is big, I can't muck around with....Umm.... Aahhhh...." Sam lost her words when he started to roam his hand on her again. "Luke...." She sighed his name before arching up, giving him access to her lower back.

"You know... ahhhh.... I need to get ready in an hour?" she tried to get back to reality but Luke wouldn't let her.

He was still on top of her, removing some strands of hair from her face with the tip of his finger, he stared at her lovingly, "Don't look too pretty, I don't like those boys ogling my wife."