How to Please a Girlfriend

Hello all.

Just another fun story. I got this idea while accompanying my man watching his favourite show: cage fighting.

Hope you like it!

Please vote and comment. And don't forget, subscribe!

As always, apology for mistake. This story hasn't been edited.

____________________

"Oh, not again...." Sam grumbled when she opened the door for her boyfriend and her only best friend, Luke. They hadn't seen each other for almost a week and this was she got to see. She missed him so much and when they finally got the time to be together, this was what he had given her.

His face was black and blue with bruises and his lower lip was more like purple than usual sexy and moist pink. Great, she would lose the chance of making out with him tonight. Look at that lips.... She thought.

He winched for trying to give her a smile. Sam rolled her eyes, took few steps back to allow her man to step inside her apartment. Her hands quickly snatched the food bag from his and she strolled into the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to yell at me?" he followed her.

"I am through yelling at you Luke. You never listen anyway."

"I always listen." He protested.

"Then why are you looking like you just got hit by a truck?"

"Well, my opponent didn't listen to me, I already told him not to punch my pretty face..." and there Sam cracked up, "yeah, too bad, that pretty face isn't so pretty tonight and it won't get a kiss. So, you lost?" she bent over to grab some clean plates from the dishwasher and Luke who leaned on the kitchen's counter opposite her smiled inwardly admiring her cleavages. He often had a hard time controlling his urge to grab the only woman he loved and bombarded her with kisses.

"Nah, he passed out." He replied after clearing his throat and Sam mushed his hair proudly, "good." She said. She didn't really get that cavemen sport called cage fight but as long as Luke happy, then she would let him do it.

"Oh, will you come to my gym next month? Watch me fight?"

"No! I don't like seeing someone punching your face. That makes me want to climb up that cage and shoot him."

"Please don't...." he walked around the island bench and pulled her against him, "I'll be allright, I promise." He dropped a kiss on her head carefully so he wouldn't hurt his lips.

"I know you'll be alright but every time we walked down the street people looked at me funny, they think you are some kind of a victim of domestic violent."

"I have to admit that I am a victim sometimes."

"What?" Sam pushed him and he yelped, her hands hit the bruises.

"See, this is what I am talking about. You hurt me." He rubbed his chest but Sam ignored him completely. "So, will you come?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please." He followed her to the dining table, nagging her nonstop for five minutes until she finally gave in.

"Fine, I will come. What's in it for me?" she looped her hands around his neck and touched his nose with hers. She held herself not to claim his lips or he would cry in pain.