The Bachelors Auction

This is a short story, it meant to stand alone, please do not link it with each other.

 As always, unedited. Apology for mistakes. Enjoy :)

***

"I can't believe you put me in the bachelor auction!"

"Yeah, I did. " I replied casually, ignoring his complaint.

"You should ask me first you know?" Luke, my best friend, he could be such a pain sometimes, following me around and told me that I shouldn't do this or that. Well, he was right this time, I should have asked him but I couldn't resist the temptation to see big money coming in from these desperate rich girls who wanted to have a piece of him even only for few hours. Sometimes I felt sorry for these girls. They tried their hardest to get his attention. I often saw their text in his mobile or heard some phone calls that they made when I was with him but he never responded them well.

"I know I should. Oh this one is nice, here try it on." I picked out a shirt from the rack and gave it to him and without even saying anything he walked obediently into the changing room. I didn't know what he was thinking when he did what I asked without any protests came out from his mouth but I didn't believe that he was upset with me. He was one of the most patient men that I've ever encountered in my life that sometimes I forgot and bullied him a little bit. But the good thing was he would never let me walked over him too much, he would tell me to stop if I crossed the line, so yeah, our relationship was great.

A minute later he walked out in the new shirt. I let him stood there in front of me while I was pretending to think about his look. To be honest I could throw him a rug and he would still look good in it. So this shopping thing was just for my satisfaction.

"I don't know, can you turn around?" and he did. I deliberately sighed out loud to tell him that I wasn't happy with my choice and he rolled his eyes.

"It's just a shirt Sam, this one is good enough."

"Luke, I want you to look hot so we can get big donation for the charity, you know, I have to sell you as high as possible."

"Who's coming anyway?"

"You must know them, some of them are your Pops' friends."

"How do you know?"

"We approached our best client, your Pops' office and they gave us a list."

"I bet Pops also suggested you people to sell me. He is obsessed with finding me a wife."

"Nah, this is purely my idea."

"Then you should sell yourself too, you're single."

"Nope, can't do, I will be too busy running the event."

"Not fair."

"I know, anyway, put this one on." I handed him a suit and again he did what I asked. Now he looked better, perfect!

I walked closer and reached out to his shirt to open one button to expose his chest a little bit more. He groaned, "I am not some thugs."

"I know... I know... I just tried some different look."

"No, you just want to ogle my chest." Shit he knew! But I put on my poker face and pretended not to hear what he just said. "You know what? This shirt is enough. I have plenty of suits at home."

"I know you have. How many Kiton?"

"Um... I am not sure, but my mom ordered me K50 and it arrived last month. I haven't got the chance to wear it."