One morning in Russo's kitchen

Another short story, in fact the super short story. The idea came when I was cooking haha... <3

As always it hasn't been edited. Apology for mistakes.

Enjoy!

___

7am, the dining room was still empty, only Luke sat there enjoying the quiet morning. He knew soon the rest of his family would sit here and turned the dining area into a market like. Jan the cook was busy in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the whole family.

 "Take her here sometimes. I want to meet her." She yelled from the kitchen tried to fight back the noise from the coffee machine.

"If I could find an excuse to take her here....." Luke replied from the table, he propped his chin gloomily with his hand, waiting for his caffeine to be prepared.

A light steps withdrew his attention and from the corner of his eye he could see his mother's slender figure glided smoothly across the floor to where he sat. Her hands reached his head and pulled him gently toward her chest, "Good morning sweetheart, why are you here?"

"Morning Mom, didn't I tell you that I will spend few days here?" he looked up at her to receive a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah, but you had a date last night, didn't go well I supposed?"

"It was okay." He sighed.

"Aw Darling, my car didn't impress her much?"

"Mom, she doesn't care about that car."

"She doesn't?" Anna Russo raised her eyebrows as if she never heard about that before in her life.

"Nope. She's not that kind of girl." I've told you.

"What about the Quay? I bet she loved it."

"Thanks for that mom, yeah she loved it."

"Hm.... then what's the problem?"

"Sam wouldn't sleep with me just because I took her to The Quay, if that was what you meant."

"She won't? Who's this girl, you need to take her here sometimes."

Luke sighed heavily, "I don't know...."

"Why not? Aren't you two a couple?"

"Nope, she's just a friend."

"Oh my poor baby.... Come here darling.... She puts you in the friend zone, doesn't she?" Anna quickly gave her son a long tight hug and Luke laughed,

"Why does it sound pathetic when you said it mom?" he hugged his mother's waist and looking up at her from his chair.