She is In My Shirt 2

Just me twisting the story :)

Again, this hasn't been edited, apology for mistakes.

Again, this is short story chapter, please do not link it with each other or you will be confuse! Yeah, it linked with "She Is In My Shirt 1" obviously :)

____________

Finally..... I lifted the shirt that I just finished sewing up high to do my final check before I walked to the living room where my best friend Luke was waiting. I couldn't see him anywhere but when I leaned against the backrest of my couch, I found him sprawling carelessly on it. One of his legs was down on the floor and his head was on the arm rest in an awkward position that could give him a sore neck when he woke up.

Watching him dozing off this Sunday afternoon was fascinating, I knew he talked in his sleep, last time I recorded on my phone and blackmailed him few times with it till he bribed me with a day sailing on his dad's yacht in exchange of deleting the file. Not that I really wanted to embarrass him in front of his friends but seeing him squirm was kind of fun.

I grinned and walked around the couch to get a better view of him. He was too cute to be missed especially when he was dreaming like now. His eyes moved, and his lips twitched up slightly, he must have a nice dream I was sure.

He turned his head a bit and a lock of his hair fallen onto his forehead. Carefully I pushed it aside and he didn't even feel it. I couldn't believe how relax he was, he could practically fallen asleep everywhere in my apartment. Once he fell asleep on my bed when I tried to hide him from my nosy neighbour, Josephine who suddenly came over to share her gossip. I only locked him there for an hour and when she was gone, I found him curling on my side of the bed hugging my pillow. And apparently he found my stash of romance novels as some of them scattered on the floor. I didn't have the heart to wake him up and sent him home, so I let him sleep through the night. Where did I sleep? On the couch! He apologized a thousand times the next morning till I told him to shut up.

Anyway, right now he looked peaceful and so unassuming and I believed that I could doodle on his face without waking him up. The thought tempted me; I rubbed my chin weighing my next move.

I didn't know how long I watched him when suddenly his lips moved and whispered my name. I was stunned and couldn't believe what I heard. Slowly I bent over, tried to get closer to his face so I could hear him better. He mumbled something, something sounded like love.... My heart skipped a beat and it almost stopped beating when his hand extended to touch my cheek. Oh.... My face flustered, his touch sent shiver through my spines.

"Luke?" I called him softly, checking if he was really asleep or just pretending.

"Sam..." again he called out my name and his thumb rubbed my cheekbone before pulling me down and kissed me!

Oh god, I lost my mind once his lips touch mine. He moved gently, nibbling my lower lip and I couldn't help but reacted to it. My first kiss with him.... And he was asleep..... I took advantage of him, didn't I? Quickly I pulled myself away and he yelped my name again, his hand reaching up and held my wrist tightly, refused to let me go, he looked panic when I tried to move back and I had to wake him up, his grip hurting me.

His eyes were confused when he found me sprawled on top of him and he quickly let me go after hearing my protest.

"Sorry," he apologised then he told me that he was dreaming about catching a big fish that I didn't believe even for a bit. I knew what he was dreaming about, me!

I told him to try on the shirt that I made for him and he was out from his polo in a second, showing me his bare chest. The view brought my mind back a minute ago when we kissed and I held the urge to throw myself at him to claim another kiss, and another, and another.....