Office file: 224

I sat on my office chair, twirling the pen in my hand.

"This case is fucking impossible!" My partner said, running his hand through his messy blonde hair.

I moved some of the files on the desk, trying to read most of them at the same time. Not a smart move for a dyslexic person.

"It's not. You just gotta think harder." I said.

"Hehe."

"Tommy, nows not the fucking time."

"Cmon Tubso! We need some comic relief to help this depressing atmosphere!" He put his hands in the air, taking them out of his brown Trenchcoat he most likely took from our older brother.

"Can you just- get me another coffee?" I said, tangling my hair with my fingers, dragging the bags under my eyes with my hands.

"Whatever." Tommy said, shrugging.

•Tommy POV•

I opened the door, walking out towards the break room, the tail of my Trenchcoat bobbing with every step.

I walked in, seeing my two older brothers chatting. It looked interesting, and as me, being their younger brother, butted in.

"Whatcha talkin bout brothers?" I said, catching both of their attention.

"Just about the news Phil just announced." Techno said, taking a sip of the black coffee in his hands.

"What news?" I asked.

"The one he announced through the intercom?" Wilbur said.

I blinked, confused.

"You weren't paying attention?" Wilbur asked, his tone dropping in disappointment.

"I uhh- maybe?" I said, putting my arms behind my back.

"Well you're lucky you have us or else you would've had a heart attack." Wilbur said.

"What! What is it!?" I asked, impatient.

"Well, there's a new detective coming into the office." Techno said.

New detective!? What! Who! When? Where! Why!?

"What!?"

"Yup. He's coming in from a famous office in America."

"HES AMERICAN!?" I yelled, slamming my hands on the desk. "No, no, no! This will not do!" I shook my head rapidly.

"Too bad. He's coming here in three days." Wilbur said, rolling his eyes.

"And Philza Minecraft has agreed with this!?" I questioned.

"Phil was the one who offered him the space here, dumbass." Wilbur scoffed.

"Well I'm gonna have a chat with father!" I shook my head unacceptably. Wilbur rolled his eyes and Techno crossed his arms, eyeing me.

"Tommy and Tubbo Minecraft report the main office." The intercom blared, stopping me from yelling at my brothers any longer.

"Well I guess you can talk to him now." Techno smiled at the coincidence, his smile fading as soon as it came.

"Well I'm off then." I saluted. "See you boys later!"

"Hey wait, is that my coat!?"

"BYEEE!"

"Tommy and Tubbo Minecraft report to the main office." I heard the intercom yell.

I rolled my eyes, groaning and stood up from my office chair.

I cracked my back and walked off, making my way to the elevator. I waited for the arrow to turn blue, and the doors opened. I stepped in and clicked the '8' button, and it illuminated.