Drunk

"I don't know how you can drink your coffee like that." Tubbo said, spitting.

Just ten seconds earlier Tubbo wanted to try the rest of my coffee I wasn't going to finish.

News alert: he hated it.

"What?"

"It tastes so sad."

"At least it's not pure sugar."

"Whatever. How does that even wake you up? I need to have sugar in my system as soon as I get up, or else I can't properly function."

"Whatever you say shortie."

He flipped me off, "Whatever giraffe. And I'm not short. You're just abnormally tall."

"You seem to work with a lot of abnormally tall people then."

"Shut your leaf-eating ass up."

"What?"

"Listen I don't know what the fuck giraffes eat, okay?"

"Uh-huh.. maybe you should ask everyone around you. I swear, I could leave you in a room full of first graders, and no one could tell you apart from them."

"Oh shut-it asshole!" He shoved me.

I just ruffled his hair and he yawned.

"What do you wanna do now?"

"I think you should go home and go to sleep."

"Yeah, no-way mom. It's almost six pm. No way am I going to sleep. Oh, can we pleasssee go to the park! Please, please, pleeaseee!"

"Okay, okay."

I walked to the drivers seat and started the car. Tubbo had walked into the passenger seat a second after me.

"It's right around the corner, come on!"

"Have some patients, please."

He was right. It was less than a five minute drive from the plaza.

I parked in a parking space and Tubbo immediately jumped out.

I slung my satchel over my shoulder and stepped out of the car.

The park was pretty empty. Tubbo giggled, running towards the empty swings.

"Push me!" He demanded, while flying onto the seat.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't plan on babysitting."

He didn't say anything, except huffed.

I stood behind him and pushed him. "Weeee~!"

He made me stand there for about fifteen minutes, just pushing him while he occasionally squealed and 'whoop'ed.

When I pushed him one last time, he jumped off, mid-air.

"Let's sit on that bench over there!" He pointed, running towards the seat like anyone else was eyeing the empty seat.

He plopped onto it and tapped the space next to him. I complied, and sat the satchel to my feet. I pulled out my journal and pen.

I scribbled some events that happened today, some things I learned, sights I saw, and noting that the DiamondHalo cafe was something I should totally come to normally.

Tubbo looked intrigued, like he wanted to see what I was writing, but also like he wanted to respect my privacy.

I giggled.

"I have crap memory. It's a really bad problem. I use this to write down some stuff I feel like I need to remember."

Tubbo made an 'o' shape with his mouth, nodding.