The whole package

It was almost time. I was sitting in Wilbur's office, tapping my leg impatiently. Tommy was with me, screwing with Techno.

"Tommy and Tubbo Minecraft please report the the main office." I shuddered at the old, electronic voice.

'Shit, shit, shit!'

Tommy and I shared glances.

Wilbur saluted, opening the door for the two of us. "Have fun~" Wilbur smiled.

"Don't die." Techno said.

We both made our ways to the elevator, except no one clicked the '8' button.

"You do it."

"No, you do it."

"Just click the button."

"You click the fucking button."

"No!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

Tommy flicked me off and I clicked the button. It illuminated, and was the longest five seconds of my life.

The door opened and I hesitantly walked out first, Tommy curiously behind me.

We saw Phil standing, and there he was in front of him.

Extremely tall, brown (?) haired dude, with shades on top of his fluffy brunette locks. He had a black and white face mask on with black ripped jeans, long black boots, and a purple shirt with a black jacket over it. He had bluish grey eyes that were extremely pretty, I must add.

"Tommy, Tubbo, meet Ranboo. Ranboo, meet Tommy and Tubbo." He let go of his hand on Ranboo's shoulder. Ranboo walked over to Tommy and stuck his hand out, which Tommy hesitantly accepted.

"Im Ranboo."
"Tommy."

He then went over to me and stuck out his hand the same way. "Ranboo." "Tubbo." I said with more enthusiasm than Tommy. His hand was mostly covered with his fingerless gloves, and it was soft when we shook hands.

"You three will be working together. You can start tomorrow, so use this time to get to know each other. I expect you all to be nice to each other." Phil made the last part directly to Tommy.

"Can we go and see Tech and Wil?" I asked.

"Sure, but sure you thee get some three-on-three time to." Phil said.

"Then come on!" I said, waving us all towards the elevator. Ranboo followed quickly, but Tommy stayed in Phil's office a few more seconds to pout before following us.

I clicked the '7' button and we all stood silently in the elevator, the only noise being the 1980 elevator music.

It chimed and we all stepped out, Ranboo moving off to the side, waiting for us to make the first move. I walked over to the door, opening it for the tallers behind me. Tommy walked in, followed by Ranboo.

Techno and Wilbur looked up at us.

"Wil, Tech. Meet Ranboo." I said, motioning to the taller. He waved, and Techno waved back, quickly going back to his work.

Wilbur, who always has time to make impressions, stood up and walked over to Ranboo, who was surprisingly an inch taller than Wilbur.

"Are you sure you guys are the same age?" Wilbur said, making fun of the height difference between me and Ranboo.

"Ha-ha. Very funny wilbitch." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Wilbur." The slightly shorter brunette said shaking Ranboo's hand. (Probs not true but in this story TNT is 6'6 and Oreo is 6'7)