Creative

Sadly, days have fallen back to the way they were in the beginning.

Calls here, work there, help me here, so on so forth.

No one made plans after work since most of the time they all wanted to go home and pass out on the couch.

Because of this, Rose was no longer taken into the office, much complaints by the child and Tommy.

Ranboo was currently reading a statement over and over since his brain would make him lose place and he would have to start again.

Tubbo was "balls deep" into the current problem and Tommy was out with Techno on their second case of the week together.

Tubbo was making random noises here and then as a way to keep composure and not lash out on any random inanimate object like last time.

We don't talk about last time.

"I got this random song stuck in my head.."

Tubbo also would blurt out random sentences in which Ranboo would hum in reply, and the room would go back to silence for another five minutes until Tubbo brought up another random statement.

"Strawberry bew bew ben-e peww" Tubbo started humming, which Ranboo believed was the "song stuck in my head".

"Be ben-e pew pew pada pew." Tubbo mumbled.

Someone shoved open the door startling the two stuck in the office.

It was none other than Mr. Clean himself. Or Jack, whatever you prefer.

"Ey Toby Wilbur's gotta show you something." Jack said, leaving as soon as he came.

"Oh fuck it cuz' I'm not busy." Tubbo spat, standing up rather aggressively and stomping like a child having a tantrum out of the room.

Ranboo sighed, going back to reading the same statement for the twentieth time.

Techno and Tommy got back rather late, but it was worth it since that case was solved rather quickly with Tommy's random questions and Techno's puzzle solving brain. The duo had quite the "good-cop bad-cop" vibe that sometimes switched, but fit so perfectly well.

"Ey what's up Ran-guy." Tommy said falling into his office chair and spinning towards the taller.

Ranboo cracked his neck and put his pen down. "The ceiling."

"Ah, lovely. Nice, nice, so.. where's bee boy at?"

"Wilbur."

"Well- you're very talkative today. What's got  you in such a great mood?"

"Your mother." Ranboo deadpanned.

"Now I'm pretty sure we both no you have zero association with my mother." Tommy faked a smile, baring teeth.

"Nah, but I'm serious you look like your breakfast got shat on by a seagull, what the fucks up with that?" Tommy asked.

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine."

Tommy eyebrowed Ranboo.

Ranboo stuck his hands up in defense, "No really. I've actually finished filing in a statement and helped Nikki today. I'm perfect as fine can get." Ranboo dragged out.

"Hmm. Sure. I'm gonna believe that."

Tubbo dramatically swung the door open all giddy. "Guys you wouldn't believe the tea I've been spilt today!" Tubbo cracked his knuckles, tipping back into his seat.

"What? What is it?"

"Sorry can't share, classified information."

"Bruh-"

"Dick!"

"Hah! Yeah no but seriously, case: zip. Done."

"Good. It'll let you be prepared for fifty more filing in." Ranboo sarcastically smiled.

"Okay sour puss. Who twisted this guys balls?"

"That's what I've been saying."

"Nobody twisted my balls! I'm just- I dunno. I think it was the lack of sleep these few days.. sure im'a blame it on that."

Tommy side eyes Tubbo who shrugged. Ranboo pulled out a book with a leather cover from his satchel.

He flicked to the most recent page.

"Little rats.." Ranboo chuckled.

"What- what's up?" Tommy asked, using the back of Ranboo's chair to support himself up to see whatever Ranboo was looking at.

"The little frickers drew in my book!"

Ranboo pointed to some poorly drawn stick figures, animals, flowers, and some.. encouraging words.

"RAN! HI IF YOU FOUND THIS- IT WAS ANNS IDEA. DONT COME AFTER ME PLS!"

"DICK BALLS YES COOL"

"I ate the last brownie if anyone was wondering lol."

"I hate you >:)) Have a shit day at work."

"Love Ann and Rose, ur fav ppl on eart :)"

"Earth- fuck"

There was random drawings of.. poorly drawn anatomy.. along with what he's assuming drawings of the family, along with their childhood pet cat Enderchest in an odd choice of colors.

"Wow. They're very... creative."

"...yup.."
————————————————————————

731 words
RazHasNo_Name
Detective AU <3