Hug

I walked out of the large building.

I leaned on the wall, waiting for Ranboo and Tommy to come back.

I went to my contacts and clicked on "Wife Haver". I texted Tommy.

Come get me bitch.
^Sent
6:43

                                                    Yes sir bee boi
                                                                    ^Sent
                                                                        6:44

I turned off my phone.

I sat on the concrete floor. I found a leaf and began splitting it in half. "I wonder what this would taste like.."

I heard a honk and flinched.

I looked up and saw the black car in the parking lot. I could also see Tommy leaning on Ranboo's side of the dashboard, revealing that he was the dumb bitch who honked.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I opened the passenger seat and grabbed Tommy by the ear. I dragged him out of the car. "I sit here."

He mocked me before sitting in the back seat.

"Do we have to go back to the office?" Tommy asked. Ranboo picked up his phone. "I'll text Phil and ask if he needs anything from us."

Tommy hummed and slouched back in his seat. Ranboo's phone dinged.

"Nope." He put his phone down. "Cool! So what should we do then?" Tommy asks.

"Well I'm gonna go to my apartment so.."

"Ooh! We should go with!" I said, grabbing Ranboo's arm.

"Uh.. sure."

"Yay!"

Ranboo started the car.

Tommy at one point had reached out and started the radio. He kept on messing with the volume bar, which I ended up smacking his arm away.

"Bitch!"

We road for another ten-ish minutes before he stopped at a large building of apartments. It looked fancy.

"Ugh, you could tell Phil picked this out." Tommy said, stepping out of the car. Ranboo and I followed.

Soon enough, we were in front of apartment C7. They fumbled for some keys, Pedro's pulling one out.

Be unlocked the door and opened it, allowing the two of us to walk in. "Welcome to my humble abode I guess."

Walked in to see a kitchen on the left with an island. On right, a living room with a coffee table in the middle.

On the corner, a filled bookshelf. There was a hallway, which I'm guessing leads to the bedroom and bathroom.

Tommy scurried his way to the couch.

I followed Ranboo into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" He asks. "Uhm.. kinda yeah."

"Alright.." he leaned down into a cabinet. He pulled out a large leather book. It had colorful sticky notes coming out of it.

There was a faded label. "Beloved Book."

He opened it and skimmed through some pages. I watched curiously.

He looked back up at me. "Oh. Since the memory problems, I have to look in here to see how to make certain thing. This was uh, a recipe book my moms and siblings made. We would always cook and bake together."