Attention

"Now, you see that guy there?"

"Mhm."

"He's main suspect," Tommy continued. He has been explaining everything to Rose. Even though he complains about it and isn't the best at it Tommy really likes his job. And no one seemed to listen to what he's ever said as well as the twelve year old girl he met about two hours ago.

"Look-! He has something poking out of his pocket!" Rose said, pointing at the camera, the screen filled of static.

"Exactly."

And for the past two hours, Rose had been nodding and humming alone, listening to everything Tommy had to say with open ears. She always thought Ranboo's job was cool, having to deal with evidence, violence, and cameras.

She found it very cool, and was glad that Tommy was able to give her a first class seat on something's that her brother does. Tommy also explained everything easily, and she put out her own points every once in a while.

After thirty minutes Rose and Tommy were out of the warehouse, Tommy closing it up with the owner.

Tommy then walked with Rose by his side towards the car. Rose got in the passenger seat while Tommy walked to the drivers.

It was currently nine am and the twelve year old hadn't ate anything, and was trying not to complain the entire time, just so she wouldn't be a bother. But as they sat in the car he stomach complained for her.

"Hungry?"

"Starving. Ranboo had me up a six am and didn't even get food. Not for him or me! I don't know how they do it."

"Hm.. well, name a fast food place in five seconds, go!"

"Uh- McDonald's."

"Nice choice thorn. Now let's go."

"To McDonald's?"

"Duh. I'm hungry too."

"Is that even aloud? Aren't you like- still on job?"

"Yeah well, we really only have to work if the big guy assigns us anything. Plus, I have a child with me as an excuse."

"That's fair. Glad I'm only seen to you as an excuse."

"Anyone is to the big Tommy innit."

"Wow."

"Get used to it."

Rose and Tommy both looked at each other in silence before they both broke into laughter.

"You're dumb."

"You're stupid."

"You're an idiot!"

"Listen, my vocabulary is very limited. I don't got any more." Tommy said, turning on the car.

"That was easy to tell."

—————

Soon enough the pair of children walked back to the office with a bag in Roses hand and a cup holder with four drinks in Tommy's hand.

"Welcome back." Minx said, her head stuck to her computer.

"Hey Minx."

"Hi desk lady!"

They made their way towards the elevator and both stepped in, Tommy clicking their floor number.

Soon enough the door opened and they both walked towards the trios office. Tommy kicked the door open and set the drinks down on his desk.

Tubbo and Ranboo looked up in sync. "Hey Tommy. How was it Rose?" Ranboo asked, turning around in his chair.

"Your job is cool Ran! Also, Tommy is better than you."

"Ouch." Tubbo grinned at Ranboo.

"Obviously. Also I got you fuckers food so be grateful."

"Thanks for the food and for stealing my sister."

"It was bound to happen." Tommy smiled, stretching.

"Can I have the rest of my nuggets?" Rose asked, poking her head behind Tommy's desk. Tommy nodded his head and handed a box to Rose who smiled.

Tommy grabbed another box that was untouched and threw it at Tubbo. Tubbo got hit in the head and Tommy snickered, "headshot."

"Your head is about to be shot by me if you do that one more time." Tubbo deadpanned, but opened up the box and smiled, "I've dreamed of you."

Ranboo rolled his eyes and got hit in the face with a burger.

"Hah! Good one." Tommy snickered. He had given Rose the burger who got a clean shot of Ranboo's face.

Rose hummed, food still in her mouth.

"You little-"

"Ah- you cant do that. I can tell mom you attacked me at work."

"Moms not even here!"

"You'll be hearing by my lawyer."

"You're like- two! What lawyer?"

"..Tommy."

"Yeah, I'm her lawyer. I'll get you dead in jail boob boy." Tommy said, crossing his arms.

"Oh sure. Tommy you can't even read one legal document without crying."

"I did-! Once.. I think."

————

The day ended with Ranboo and Rose bidding goodbye's to their partners, Rose meeting Techno and Wilbur at the parking lot.

"See you tomorrow!" Tubbo waved as the siblings waved and walked of to the car.

When they were both settled in Ranboo turned to Rose.

"How was it?"

"Take me again!"

Ranboo snickered. "'Course."

Rose 'oos!'ed in victory, throwing her fist in the air.

"Just don't ever throw a burger in my face."
————————————————————————

So like-
Hi after five years
SORRY- I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE AND I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN THIS LOVELIES

VERY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME <33

804 words
RazHasNo_Name
Detective AU <3