Rose thorn

Ranboo woke up to the sound of his alarm like usual.

He groaned, picking up the phone and holding it in his hands.

Rose, who was still in his chest 'yoinked' the phone and turned off the alarm, hiding Ranboo's phone under her hoodie.

"Rose, get off, I got to get ready."

"NoOo~"

"I'm gonna shove you off this bed."

Rose mumbled, rolling out of her brothers hold. Ranboo picked out and outfit and walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

After the shower he changed into a black knitted sweater with grey ripped jeans. He fluffed his hair in the bathroom and walked out. He walked back to his room, grabbing his sunglasses and resting them on the top of his head.

He put socks on and black combat boots. He scurried through his drawer and took out black fingerless gloves. He looked at Rose who was now sitting up on the bed, trying her best to get stray hairs out of her face.

"Aren't you gonna go back to bed?"

"Nope. You woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep." She said, hopping down from the bed and leaving the room. Ranboo rolled their eyes and walked out following Rose.

When they got to the living room, Analeia was no longer on the couch.

"Where's Ann?" Rose asked, plopping herself on a kitchen chair.

"Crap. I think she's out doing her own work thing here." Ranboo said.

He looked at the doorway and found a dark red suitcase. "Hey look, your stuff. She must've got it from moms before she left." Ranboo pointed out.

"Cool. So uh, am I gonna be here alone?" Rose asked.

"Nope. I can not leave you here. I guess we can take you back to moms until I get back."

"No-! Ran pleaseeee I don't wanna."

"Well than what do you suppose we do?"

"Hmm.. can you take me with you?"

"Like, you wanna come to my work place?"

"Yeah! I heard moms talking about it and it sounds really cool. Oh- can I annoy your co-workers too!?"

Ranboo sucked in a breath. As long as Phil hadn't assigned him anything harsh, taking Rose with him wouldn't be the worst scenario.

"Fine. But change at least." Ranboo gestured back to the suitcase.

"Yes! I'm gonna look as edgy as you." Rose snickered. Ranboo rolled his eyes, "Now hurry up! I don't got all day. If you take too long I'm gonna leave you." Ranboo deadpanned.

Rose squealed in excitement and hurried towards the bathroom with snatched clothes from her suitcase.

"It can't be so bad." Ranboo thought aloud to himself.

He walked over to his satchel that was near the door and placed it on the couch. He sat on a seat scrolling on his phone waiting for Rose.

She came hurrying down the hall. She was wearing a black cardigan, black skirt, white leg warmers and converses under.

She held a brush in her hand and ran over to Ranboo. "Brush my hair please." She said, not waiting for an answer before jumping into Ranboo's lap.

Ranboo rolled his eyes and began brushing her hair. After a few minutes he stopped. "Styled or straight?" She hummed, thinking. "Straight." Ranboo nodded and continues brushing a few more times.