Not Phil

"Another day, another slay bitches~!"

"Tommy, get off of the god damn desk."

"Make me."

"Oh, you know damn well I'll push you off."

Tommy snuck his tongue out of his mouth in response. Wilbur rolled his eyes, trying to focus back on his work.

Our younger brother was not making that task any easier.

"Shouldn't you be helping Tubbo and Ranboo?" I ask, putting my pen down.

"Well if you would really like to know, Teno-blade, Tubs and Ran are preforming a really, really, boring task that they are handling together very well."

"Tommy go to your office know."

"Yes sir."
——

Blah, blah, blah!

My names TechnoBlade and I can make Tommy do whatever I want him to cause I'm intimidating and shit.

What an ass.

I clicked the '6' button in the elevator before tapping my foot impatiently on the ground.

The bell 'ding'ed and I walked out of the elevator.

I swung open the door and watched as Tubbo and Ranboo sat in the same desk, writing in silent.

Borrrinnng.

"What are you two idiots doing?" I asked, plopping myself on my office chair.

Ranboo's shoulders jolted up slightly, startled.

"I'm going to court in a few hours so I need to analyze this bullshit and take some notes." Tubbo said, still looking at his paper.

"What 'bout you Ranbus?"

"I'm checking the evidence and putting it into smaller phrases so it's easier for Tubbo to read and write down." He said, before pulling out another handful of papers.

"Alright then. I'll be right back." I said, opening the door and walking back out.

I walked into the break room, finding that there was still coffee sitting in the pot. I grabbed two plastics cups and poured in the now cold liquid.

I gave each cup ten seconds in the microwave before making my way back to our office, using my foot to open the door.

I put the cups down on the desk. "Here you go. I'm gonna go check if Niki or Jack need anything. Holler for assistance!" I quickly made my way out of the room and down the hall to another room. Jack and Niki's area.

I knocked on the door. "Y'llo?" I asked.

"Come in!" I heard Niki's voice chirp.

I opened the door. Jack was absent, but Niki was crouched down to a messy pile of papers on the floor.

I quickly moved next to her, helping her pick up the scattered paper on the floor.

"Thanks Tom."

I nodded, standing up and putting my handful of papers into a pile.

"What's up Toms?" She asked, doing the same.

"I was just walking around seeing if anyone needed any help with anything."

"Well that's very thoughtful of you."

"I know, I know, praise me." I put my hand to my forehead, dramatically. "What would anyone in this office do without me?"

Niki giggled. "So, need anything done?" I asked, putting my voice back into its normal pitch.

"Actually, could you go down to the copy machine and make me a few copies of these?" She asked, handing me a few papers.