Missed you

Few days past, nothing really 'eventful' happening.

Ranboo was flopped on his bed scrolling through his phone. He's ongoing movements came to a halt when a notification popped on his screen.

Mom 1.O
Calling

Ranboo smiled, immediately answering the call.

"Hello~!" Ranboo's mother, or 'Mimi' called from the phone.

"Hey Mimi. What's up?"

Ranboo heard giggling from behind the phone, than the sound of a car door slamming.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to see what's- Rosie wait!" She giggled.

"What's going on..?" Ranboo trailed, grinning. They were probably doing something stupid. Ranboo lover when they would do stupid stuff together.

"Nothing-! Why would anything be going on?"

Then, a knock came from Ranboo's door. "Hold on mum, someone's at the door.

"Oh yeah, go ahead hun."

Ranboo put the phone down and walked over to the door. He opened it with a slight creak.

"Hello?- Mom's!?"

"Surprise~!" Mimi called. Ranboo tackled his mother into a hug. Ranboo's mother hanged to the side watching. When Ranboo let go of Mimi, he latched on to his other parent.

When he looked down a smaller figure came squirming through the mess of people. Tiny red flower on her head, dark red skirt, and a lightly colored sweater thrown over.

"Ran!" His younger sister squeaked running up to him. Ranboo picked Rose up and twirled her.

"How's it been?" Ranboo asked her, still holding onto her.

"Boring without you and sis. You both need to come back home." Rose snarked.

"I tried telling your mother to wait on a little longer until we visited, bus she was too excited. You know that woman won't back down until she gets her way." His mom rolled her eyes.

"How long are you guys staying?" Ranboo asked, slightly hoping it wouldn't be too short. Even though he liked he job, he loved his family and was hoping to see them for a bit.

"Well, Mimi actually has something worked related going on around here, so we're gonna be here for about two weeks."

Ranboo silently celebrated.

"That's great!"

"More time for me to annoy you." Rose said, matter-a-factly. "Sure."

"Well, we'll try not to be so up on you. We got a hotel nearby and already had are luggage settled."

"Aww. Well, you guys are gonna stay here for at least lunch, right?"

"How bout we make something!?" Rose said, jumping up and down slightly.

"Sure! Whatcha got Ranboo?"
——

Hours passed, a mess made out of the kitchen. After, they had finished their food, conversation sprayed in and out.

A knock on the door interrupted Ranboo and mothers dish washing. "I'll get it!" Rose said, hopping off of the island stool she was on.

She opened the door and squealed. "ANNIE!"

The group in the kitchen made their way to the noise, smiling at the sight of their younger sister latched onto their older sister.

"Oof- hey mom's. Sorry, am I a bit late?" Analeia smiled, placing Rose back onto the floor.