Dont think.

"I've told you over and over, miss we're trying our best, we have detectives on your case at this very moment."

Ranboo was currently on the phone with a insanely worried mother who had called twice this morning.

"How many!? It's been three days, have you even got a lead?"

"We're doing our best ma'm and I told you, a few at the moment but you must understand they're are other things need to be dealt with. If it reassures you any more, the most of our detectives are on your case."

"Thank you, just please! Find my child."

Ranboo exhaled, "We're doing are best and most."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

The worried mother hesitatingly hung up the work phone and Ranboo took a long breath. He couldn't imagine what the mother had been going through, which is a main part of why he decided to become a detective himself.

He couldn't imagine being in a families situation losing a loved one, worried for your life.

... except, he could as it had happened before to his family.

A few years back Rosie had went missing for a day and a half.

Since Ranboo was still young, he was never out into full detail about who took Rosie and what had happened to her, but the days she was gone had put him into a hard state of mind. It was his biggest reason for him to become a detective, as he could never forget the exact detective who did find his sister.

It was from that point in that he had wished to help any family in need.

He threaded his hands down his face and sat on his office chair.

Tommy and Tubbo had been gone off on that case, leaving Ranboo alone in their shared office.

Rosie stayed home with her sister, so Ranboo was stuck with desk work and no distractions.

He felt like slamming his head down on the table, but refrained.

Might as well do the work to keep his mind off of everything and anything.

He stared down at the paper, a.k.a the notes he were to adjust for Tubbo's easy measure.

In the middle of breaking down and rewriting notes someone knocked and walked into the room.

It was none other than TechnoBlade, waltzing towards a cabinet in Tommy's desk.

He was also left alone, as Wilbur had gone off with Tubbo and Tommy.

Techno hummed while picking out a file labeled as 'T. Johnson' and flipped through the folder before nodding to himself and turning around.

"You know.. I realized this place is a lot quieter without the idiot trio 'round." Techno mumbled to Ranboo.

Ranboo chuckled, humming in agreement.

"You.. need anything before I leave?" Techno asked, semi-awkwardly.

Ranboo shook his head.

"Alright cool.. I'll be on my way then."

"Got it boss."

Techno hummed walking to leave the room before standing in front of the door.

"Oh, yeah uhm. Me and the idiots are gonna go to this food truck place after work. Wondering if you were free to tag along?" Techno said, flicking the folder in his hands.

"Sure. I'm down." Ranboo lit up.

"Cool. I'll tell the guys when they come back. See ya." Techno waved and left the room.

It fell back to silence for Ranboo, aside from the sound of Technos boots fading away.

Cool. Alone. But at least I have plans later?

Just shut up, get through the day, edit some notes and you'll be fine. Brain just- be quiet.

..

It's sad that when you try your hardest not to think about.. bad things.. that you end up thinking about those things the most.
————————————————————————

AM SORRY THIS SHORT. MOTIVATION IS NO BUENO BUT I TRY.

610 words
RazHasNo_Name
Detective AU <3