Bald

DUDE IM LITERALLY GONNA FUCKING KMS: I WROTE AT LEAST 800+ WORDS ON THIS CHAPTER A FEW DAYS AGO AND I WAS GONNA FINISH IT TODAY BUT WATTPAD DIDN'T SAVE IT 🥲🔫

"So this is the guy I've been hearing about? Glad to properly meet you." The shorter man stuck his hand out.

"The names Jack."

"Ranboo." I shook his hand.

"Where were you this whole time?" Tommy asks. "Phil sent me out for a few days on a case somewhere a bit farther from here." Jack said, letting his hands fall to his side.

"Ah." Tommy said, sucking his teeth.

"What are you two kids up to?" Jack asked.

"Me and Ranboob are gonna go investigate another scene." Tommy said.

"Tubbo's not coming along with you guys?"

"Out helping Wilbur."

"Ah. Well, I'll let you two on your way. Bye boys."

"By Manifold." Tommy said, and we both waved.

We made our way to the familiar elevator and Tommy clicked the 'L' button.

"Okay, this should be quick." Tommy clasped his hands together. "We should be back before Tubbo." Tommy nodded to himself.

The doors opened and we walked out.
——

About five hours later, we were back at the office. As Tommy predicted, Tubbo and Wilbur were not back.

We walked into our room, Tommy taking a seat on the floor. He pulled out a spiral notebook with ruffled pages.

"Ran, can you do me a favor and locate Pink Pines on the map?" Tommy asks, staring intently on his notes.

I hummed, walking towards the giant map hung up. I grabbed a pin and placed it on Toms desired destination.

He quickly stood up, stared at his notebook, back at the map, and his notebook once more.

Like a lightbulb clicked in his mind, he shot up. "I gotta go! See you later Ranbus!" He hurried out of the room.

"Wait- where are you going!?"

"Byeeee~!"

I dropped my hand down as Tommy ran away.

"He seems to have a pattern of leaving abruptly." A new voice called.

I ooked up to see Tubbo leaned on the door frame. "Hey Tubbo."

"Y'llo Boo."

I smiled. "Finished the job?" I asked. Tubbo hummed.

"So.. what's the plan now Toms gone?"

"Hm.. not sure."

"Welp." Tubbo started, cracking his back. "I'm hungry. I'm gonna head to some fast food place down the street. Wanna come?"

"Eh, why not."

We walked back out of the room, down the elevator, and out the building. It's an annoying routine of leaving and entering the building, but you have to learn to deal with it.

We got in the car. I was about to start the car when I got a notification on my phone.

Mom 2.O:
Calling

"Oh."

I quickly answered the call, putting the phone towards my ear. "Y'llo?"

I heard squealing and giggling. That wasn't mom.

"ROSALINA, COME BACK HERE WITH MY PHONE!"

That was mom. That would've meant that my twelve year old sister had taken moms phone.

"Ran! Ran, hi!" I heard the rustling stop, and my younger sisters high voice.

"Rosie, what's going on?" I chuckled.

"Rose is being petty about about an argument with her mother, and wants your inside opinion on it." I heard my other mothers faint voice.

"And you couldn't have called me from your phone?"

"Confiscated." Rose deadpanned.

I started the car, making sure the phone stayed near my ear. Tubbo was watching me with a confused smile on his face. Must've heard the yelling.

"Well, lay me the issue." I said.

"Well, we were making breakfast when Má brought up big sis's pancakes."

"And..?"

"She said the Annaleia's waffles were better than her pancakes, which is obviously untrue."

...

"That's what you guys were arguing about?"

"It's a serious debate!

"And you're wrong!" I heard Má butt in.

"NO-!"

"Well, what did Mimi have to say about that?"

"Mimi said that she didn't want to be 'apart of our drama'."

"And you think I want too?"

"Well, no, but we didn't ask you if you would like to be apart of it, so you have to answer anyway."

I huffed.

"Well, if I'm gonna put my opinion in, I'm gonna have to agree with.. Rose."

"HAH! Hear that Má!? Ran agrees with ME!"

"I raised you! And this is how you repay me!?" My Má replied, fake offense littered in her voice.

Rose giggled in achievement. "Thanks Ran."
————————————————————————

Sorry, this was supposed to be longer but my story wasn't saved and I realized I haven't updated in a bit :/

735 words
RazHasNo_Name
Detective AU <3

Who's excited for the next chapter of 'bus seat' cuz it's literally not coming 🥲🔫