New frie̶̦͙͍̦̪͈͖͍̥͚̽̈́́͛ͅñ̴̡̬̤̈̃̇͋͌͑̈́͠d̵͍̘̮̝̟̋̔̌̽͛̽͑͆̐̊̓̇̓̊s̸̛͖͛͆̀̆́̓̚

It was one sunny day where everyone was having a ton of fun, everyone but f, f was the lonely letter, no one spoke, played, befriended, or even helped f out. They ignored him as if he was a part of the shadows, they hated him even though he hadn't done anything to hurt any of them.
f sat alone on the bench, under a tree.

He watched as the other letters played with each other, he observed each of their plays and how they laughed with their jokes

He watched as the other letters played with each other, he observed each of their plays and how they laughed with their jokes. He wanted to make a friend, one that will never leave.

"HEY NO FAIR! You guys cheated!" One yelled as they had fallen into the sand box.

"Nu uh! We played fair and squared!" Two boys stood in front of him, one with crossed arms and the other just focused on his game boy.

"Whatever, I'll play with someone else who doesn't cheat" the letter walked off, sticking their tongue out at the two boys, f watched him walk off the area of where the playground is, he went into the woods. Everyone knows to stay off the woods but he stood and followed the letter.

'This is my chance in making a friend!' f thought to himself as he followed behind the letter.

"Psh! Stupid game, stupid l and o!" They were slapped by a branch "Stupid twig!" They snapped the stick in half and threw it off.

He took a twig off the branch and snapped it in half like they did, The letter was alarmed and turned around, ready to attack only to see it was f.

"What do you want? Don't you have a buddy to go bother?" They asked, walking off.

"I don't have a buddy though..." he replied, he stopped right in his tracks and looked over to him.

"You? Don't have a buddy? But that's impossible, everyone has a buddy of their own...how come you don't?" He asked, f shrugged since he doesn't know how to respond to the question.
"Hmm, oh! I know! Would you like it if you joined us for a game of hide and seek with my friends?" He asked, f looked shocked yet happy, he smiled and nodded fast.

"I would love a game of hide and seek! I'm f by the way" he said, shaking the letters hand.

"I'm s" he giggled, he still held his hand and guided him through the woods.