Second Clue(The suspicious sight pt.2)

-I's POV-

"Do you think N is alright?" I asked as R was making breakfast.

"I'm sure he'll be alright, don't get your hope drained now, go call the others would ya?" He asked, I happily nodded as I went.

First stop was at F. I was about to knock when I heard a conversation going on between him and D, it sounded like. I couldn't help but to eavesdrop on them.

"So, do you think it worked?" D asked.

"I'm sure it worked, it worked on the rest of y'all" he replied, what does he refer to that?

"Tell me something, Do you—...Do you believe that N will survive after that shot?" My eyes widened as he mentioned his injury to him, I kept on listening.

"I'm going to be honest with you...I don't think he will, that shot had damaged one of his organs there's a percent chance that he might not survive" he said, water started to leak from my eyes, what was this feeling? This doesn't feel like happiness.
"I'ma need you to go out there and bring back a doctor, wait for clearance of anyone around and then snatch the doctor, I know one, the name is Q" he explained. Does he have more friends? Since when!? I started to hear footsteps coming towards the door and I ran off to my room as water was still leaking from my eyes. What was this Feeling!?

I ran to my room and shut my door as well as locked it as I went to my drawer quickly to throw everything out just to get out a bottle of pills, 'Happy pills' the label read. I opened the bottle and took two out and ate it as I washed it down with a cup of water I had near me. Once again I felt happy like nothing happened, I started to giggle again.

"Taking pills again aye? I, you need to stop, it's going to kill you" I turned to see H, my so-called sister according to H herself, apparently she died in the woods that wasn't ever explained, the case closed on her when they couldn't find the person who's responsible for her death.

"No, no, no, it's just helping me out!" I happily said.

"It will I...trust me it will" she said as she came close to hug me.

—knock, knock

"I? You alright? Who are you talking to?" It was R

"No one, just my friend!" I called out.

"It better not be that hallucinating imaginary friend you say!" D yelled out, I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, come and eat, breakfast is ready!" R said.

"You should get going, I got some strangers to scare, see you later!" She kissed my forehead and faded away, I went over and unlocked the door to go out.

"About time you came out, what were you doing?" E asked.

"Oh- N- nothing! Nothing, just thought of a very creative idea that I just had to journal about in my book so I wouldn't forget, hehe, yeah..." They all looked at each other and just shrugged it off like nothing, I looked around and found that N isnt around.

"If your wondering where N is, He's in his room still, he hasn't woken up but you should let him rest for a bit" S suggested, somewhere inside of me wanted to run and cry for an hour at least but another tells me to not show weakness and just do what you told besides show emotion, meh, probably the voices again, I sat and ate.

-R's POV-

I was starting to feel negativity in the room, I don't know from who but the negativity was strong, stronger than anyone, whoever it is, they are in deep pain about something that they might even start self harm or even think about suicidal, they're just going to bottle everything up and suffer themselves as they dont think in telling me even if its therapy time. Z, no-- It can't be happening.