The suspicious sight

-X's POV-

I roamed around these woods to find those who were missing. I didn't realize that my group was gone and my phone was off until I decided to check the time.

—2 New Message From G

It read, I opened it up to see he announced something and asked me something.

___________Textstory(lol)_____________
<Everyone! We have to meet back at the entrance of the woods, IMMEDIATELY! It's an emergency meeting—6:03 pm

<Where are you?—6:13pm

Damn, 10 minutes that he even realized that I wasn't there, how clueless

I'm still in the woods looking for those who are>
6:16pm—missing, where else dumbass?

<oh- look, I and R have been found but they're dead, their bones remained in the river nearby—6:16pm

                  6:16pm—Really? The hell happened??>

<Yeah, we don't know how or what the hell even happened—6:17pm

  6:17pm—What about the rest who are missing?>

<we haven't found them yet
   any luck?—6:15pm

                                                                 6:15pm—No>

<• • •

__________End of Text story___________

(N/A: already drawn in the art book, if you haven't seen it go check it out for a better view as to what happened)
I patiently waited for his response as the text box kept disappearing and reappearing every 2-3 minutes, pretty sure he didn't know how to say or explain things to me at the moment.
I waited patiently and waited and waited Annndddd waited, Why the fuck is it taking so damn long!?
I then suddenly felt a sharp hard pain along with a leak on my bottom right(ur left) of me.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled as it was painful enough for me to even tear up a bit, It hurts.

"I! DAMMIT I! LET HIM GO!" Someone yelled as this Thing bit me harder.
"LET GO! Rock with googly eyes! Fitch!" They yelled as they threw something in front of me for the other to let go and go towards it.

"Googly✨ I'll name you Rocko! And you'll be my friend till the very, very, very!! End!" They squealed as he started petting the rock.

"I?..." I whispered as my bottom right(ur left) started to sting painfully, I sat down on a rock next to me.

"-sigh- let me help you" I looked and saw it was F, he took my white belt and whipped off the blood and just wrapped it around my right. It still stinged and that belt is now covered in blood.

"Listen, Now we don't want any problems right?So, you better keep your mouth Shut about this, one fucking spill about this and I'll have D coming over to your house and take care of you and your damn sister" He theaten.

"D?" I asked.

"You've been warned, We wouldn't want to see you or Y die the very next day now do we?" He said, glaring at me. I shook my head.
"Good, come on I, we have to get you back to your 'Real' Family now, they're worried sick about you" he said, guiding him away from me and into the deep woods.

What the Hell? My phone buzzed and I took a look.

<You need to come back now, the woods ain't safe and your sister is panicking a lot, ngl it's quite worrying--6:23 pm

8 minutes, 8 FUCKING MINUTES TO SAY THAT!? WHERE AND WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING DURING THAT TIME!?
At that point I didnt respond, I just went away. On my way back I kept thinking back at what I just did to me and what F said. That wasn't I, The I we know respected and cared if we were hurt but this I...He didn't seem to understand anything as if he was a child.
I couldn't stop thinking about it, I didn't know if I should even tell the others or not. There was too much in my head that I didn't realize I made it out of the woods.

"The fuck happened!?" G slightly yelled, I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh- I just Fell into some rocks, yeah..." I lied, G glared at me and just shrugged.

"If you say so, Anyways did you find anything?" He asked.

"No, not really just bunch of trees and grass, nothing else" I said before I could say another word about what actually happened, F appeared.

"Hey G, Hey X, I was wondering if you knew where L is" I said, glaring straight at me as I just looked away, G saw this and was starting to get suspicious.

"Why do you need L for?" He asked.

"Oh- nothing, Just wanted to see him again, heh, Heck I remember the time we pulled a prank on him that was right before you all banished me away from my friends" He said, G rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, only because your so-called kindness was just a way to lower your friend and try to kill them!" he spat, F looked quite surprised when he said such a thing.

"Why would I do that? They were the only people I cared about until you took them away from me for some stupid rumor, now look around, they're missing because of yall mistake, bet they fell apart when they saw that their best friend was not to be seen again" He said, G looked shocked when he said such a thing.

"You...You took them back with you didnt you? YOU TOOK THEM RIGHT BASTARD!?" He yelled as everyone was now looking at the two.

"Me? If anything I've been all alone ever since you took them away as a matter of fact, NO One! Ever treated me as well as they did! You All Treated me Like SHIT! I had a Damn lonely childhood. Never did I experience such childhood until they came into my life, You wanna know How Long I was alone and mistreated for?" He asked as he was getting close to G, I could tell that G was getting a bit scared but he didn't show it.
"17 LONG FUCKING YEARS! And I was finally with a family who actually did care Until THAT unproved rumor started! And My Life went down to a wreck! now you're saying that they are missing because of ME!?" He yelled as he finally backed G up to a tree. Everyone was staring and whispering things to each other, F backed up and scoffed.
"I should have known it was a bad idea to come back again and find out my dearest friends are dead and missing, you know what, I'll Just go back to where I came from and dont bother convincing me to come back since now I know I ain't welcomed!" He spat, walking away and back to the cave he came from.