Behavior & Relatives

-D's POV-

I stood out waiting for Q to come out, dammit this doctor is taking his time, it's been like what? 7? 8? Maybe 9 hours since we left him with N?? Finally I heard the door open.

"Well, well, well, look who finally finished" I stood in front of him as he fully opened the door revealing nothing in the room.

I quickly Barged in the room and looked for Q, I noticed that N was also gone and the window was wide open. SHIT! He escaped with N, I got out from the window and chased him down.

-Q's POV-

I ran as fast as I could with N being carried behind me, I ran towards the woods until I got to the other side and ring the bell that was in the center of the town to alert the others of the disappearance of those who went missing.

"Huh? Wha--what's going on? Where am I?" N was starting to wake up, he was confused yet very sleepy.

"Oh, we're just going to some Very fun place, it's called Alphatown!" I replied, Heck what am I supposed to say! I couldn't leave him with F who had brainwashed them somehow! Luckily I know where D and N were, what I don't get is where the others are.

"oh--...Okay, wake me up when we're there..." He requested going back to sleep, I nodded as I looked in front of me seeing that I was close to Alphatown and to the bell. When suddenly I was pinned down to the ground and N landed safely on some flower bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" D whispered-yelled as I was struggling to break free from him.

"What does it look like! I'm trying to get you guys free from F!!" I yelled, He scoffed and found a vine to tie me up again.

"Hell, I ain't letting you take my brother!" He yelled, going up to N and picking him up, bride style.

"Wait— brother? You aren't even related to him" I said, He looked at me but confused, seems to me that he is usually always angry, never really shows other emotion but anger.

"I know he Isnt my brother. We all just prefer to call each other 'brothers' since we all act like a family instead of well- friends, it's why we got each other's backs and it's why F does not want to let Us go. He knows that what he did was wrong but-- He doesn't want to lose us like he did in the past, he wasted his whole LIFE trying to get us back like a family since that Accident happened" He explained.

It all made sense. The only reason as to why F made them go missing is because he wanted them back, he wanted to spend time with them until the deadline, he missed them as much as the rest did but he couldn't be with them because the town voted for him to be banished to mountains of F. This whole time even if he was still alone all those years we hated him without a reason.

"D?...Are we in Alphatown?" N asked tiredly, D hushed him and hugged him closer as he started to rock him as if he was still a baby.

"No N...go back to sleep, we're going home, okay?"

"Okay..." he whispered, going back to sleep.

"Please, I beg of you that you Don't take this away from us, I dont wanna go back into being a fucking nobody! I don't want them to go back into their sad miserable life where no one took notice of them! I don't want any of them to suffer...please" He begged, I look back to what they all did.

F did this to restore the childhood they never had together, he did this because he knew what they were going through even if the others didn't take notice of them. D did this to protect them and to prevent them from taking any of them away from them.

"I won't tell them" I said

"You swear to your best friend's life you won't say a thing about us?" He said, taking a knife and putting it against my neck.