New members

-D's POV-

"Sorry R, this is for your own good, night, sweet dreams" I said right when I heard a bang at the front I went running to see, leaving R as he was falling asleep.

"RUN!" I yelled as he ran with S.

"What the hell is happening??" I stopped E.

"INTRUDERS!! We need to get behind the frame!" He whispered and yelled as he went toward the hideout.

"I'll get R and N" I ran up to R's room and got him and got him to the room where S was there to get him fully in. I then ran to N's room only to find that he was gone, I heard footsteps and had to hide quickly.

"WHERE ARE THEY F!? WE KNOW YOU HAVE THEM!!" Someone yelled as two letters came in and searched the rooms, it was M and G.

"The hell! I'm telling you, I've been alone! I Don't have them here!" F lied as blood was dripping and O had his bat in front of him.

I know Damn well he didn't just hit my friend straight in the head with that damn bat I thought as I looked over to M and G, barging in and trashing our rooms, touching our shit. My blood was boiling as I saw this kind of behavior happen, I needed to stop them, but how? I looked around the room and found the basement door open, I quickly crawled over there and shut the door.

"Hehe, Your a very funny letter" I heard someone say.

"N! I swear to Z, If you don't let us out, I'll punch you straight in the face!" I walk over to see L yelling out to N who is sitting there making a new puppet based off L and Y.

"N, hun, please let us out, this is all a trick!" Y yelled out, N looked up at her with a concerned look and then back at the puppet.

"N! The hell are you doing here!?" I called out, frightening N, He quickly stood and turned to me.

"N- nothing D! Just uh-- M- making puppets! Oh- haha..."He said hiding the puppet of Y, I moved him out of the way.

"Hm, this was going to be sooner than I thought, what do you know about the so far" I asked, N looked at the puppets and was about to speak.
"No! I don't need another of your dumb puppet shows, just straight out tell me!" I yelled, it frightened him.

"Names are L and Y! Y is the sister of X, L has no siblings, both outsiders, L is very funny and sounds a lot like you, Y sounds like me and R, you know- when we're scared..." he said.

"Hm"

"D! Let us out this instant!" L yelled.

"Hm, let me think about it NO, N,we have to help F, okay, I need you to use your running and laughing to scare off those intruders" N looked at me as I bent over to his height.

"Wha- What if I'm not ready! What if it's not scary like yours!What if I chicken out! What if-- what if--" I slapped him and pulled his clothes.

"N! YOU BETTER LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL TO ME! You Don't have to be like me, You will try! TRY I SAY! I WANNA HEAR YOU SAY ' I'M NOT A CHICKEN I'M A WARRIOR! SAY IT!"

"I- Im not a chicken Im a--"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"I'M NOT A CHICKEN I'M A WARRIOR!"

"SAY IT LOUDER!"

"I'M NOT A chicken, I'm a WARRIOR!"

"That's the spirit! Now, go out there and scare monsters, go on, shoo!" N happily ran out and started his shananagen.

"What the hell, What the fuck is F doing!?" L asked.

"Oh shut it, if it weren't for you or your rumors none of this would have happened, I know what you did and honestly i'm glad you did such a thing cuz now I have friends to call family, all of you go and play while I stay behind like the rest of the forgotten but now I got a home with family, now you'll join us" I laughed.

"You- You're a crazy son of a bitch! YOU AND F ARE FUCKING INSANE!" he yelled.

"Oh shut it, you're lucky I haven't even killed both of you for knowing we were here: I chuckled as I heard screams going on.

-F's POV-

"What the hell!" O yelled as we heard running footsteps and giggles, it was scaring him and the rest, M had his gun out as G got his gem out.

"You better us right now what the hell that was!" O asked pointing the bat at me.

"I dont fucking know! I Live alone, probably H's spirit" I lied as they looked even more frightened.

We kept hearing running footsteps from left to right as well as on the ceiling. The giggles kept going, it echoed around the house.

"They're in the walls..."

"THEY'RE IN THE Z-DAMN WALLS!!" M yelled out as he started to aim at the walls and then we heard a yelp, He stopped as everything fell into silence.
"Guess you killed it, welp, we found nothing let's get back now" M ordered as they agreed, O on the other hand still glared at me as he walked off, what a bitch

My head was hurting as the blood still dripped, I heard a crack from the frame as it was just S, R, I, and E coming out of hiding, S looked up and panicked

"OMZ! F! ARE YOU OKAY!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" He called out as he ran towards me.

"Those bastards hit me, don't worry they're gone" I explained.

"If I ever see Their faces Ill fucking kill them!" He said, sitting me down as he got bandages.

"Well, that worked just fine" We look to see D coming out of the basement.

"What do you mean? Did one of you do all that running and giggling?"

"Yeah N did, gotta say he's getting pretty good, now, where is he so I can hug him?" he said, wow, this is the first time he's actually proud of someone, we heard a door open as N walked out.

"Oh my-- N! N! ARE YOU OKAY!? N! COME ON SPEAK TO ME!" R ran towards N as he fainted and was about to hit the floor.

"Shit-- They must have shot him when he was running around in the walls, S! Better get here with bandages! N! N you're going to be alright!" I yelled

<an hour later>

"If I hadn't put him up to the job none of this would have happened" D yelled out.

"It's not your fault, he did just great on scaring them away" I comforted him, he only ignored it.

"He fucking saw them F, he saw them" he replied.

"He saw them? Shit- might as well give them this candy, here, go give it to them" I instructed as he took the candy and walked off.

-D's POV-

I went down to the basement to meet with L and Y again who were still tied up to the chair.

"What the hell do you want? You want to kill us!?" L angrily said it out loud.

"Kill you? hehahahaHA!! You're very funny. Why would we kill our own siblings, we care deeply for one another, I mean sure we hurt each other with knives, bombs, and such but we don't kill each other! Intirly" I explained, shoving the candy F gave to me in their mouth.

"What the fuck!? What was that for!?" L yelled as Y chocked a bit before she was completely fine.

"Oh nothing, just thought I'd give you a little treat since, well, you won't even remember anything, good night my sweet brother and sister, I'll see you in the morning!" I said as they had fallen asleep while I spoke, that was easy enough, hopefully they rise like us in the morning, welp, we'll have to wait when they wake up.