The Search Party (Gone Wrong?)

-P's POV-

"P! P! Look at this! Isn't it pretty? Here, you can keep it!" I turned to see N holding a beautiful baby blue wild Walpha.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Heh, Thanks N, say what's your favorite flower? I can get you the seed"

"Dandelions! They're really pretty"

"But N, that's not a flower, its just Weed silly goose" I assured him, he looked sad and looked down

"Oh—... right, um- Daisies then, yeah..." He said.

"Heh, Now that's a flower, we should get going now— N? N! N WHERE ARE YOU!?" I looked around for N but there was nothing but a field filled with Flowers. The sky turned into a Dark shade of red and then I saw N again.
"N!" I yelled out, running to him but when he turned, his face was blurred.

"Isn't this just Fun Sis?" He asked and I started to cry because I couldn't seem to remember what he even looks like

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Sis...Wake up..." He said, holding my hand before disappearing.
Wake up
Wake up
WAKE UP

I woke to see that I was in my room, I looked around, breathing heavily and tearing up a bit. What a weird dream I had. I've been having strange dreams ever since N disappeared along with the rest. I went downstairs to make myself a tea, to forget about that dream.

--Knock, knock
There was knocking at the door and I went to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey P, it's me F" Right, I forgot we had a little visit with F and decided to include him in the search party for the missing letters.

Of course, we had told the rest and O was right, they started protesting about it, mainly L. We agreed on the plan after that protest and such, Now he's here.

"This aint the center of Alphatown, you know?" I said, opening the door fully.

"I know, Just thought I'd come by and say hello and a very good afternoon" he smiled, I rolled my eyes and closed the door on him.