Apologize backfired

"X! x, where's your sister!? We need to go, now!" They yelled, as they ran around the house, I just woke up from a nap and I'm confused.

"Papa, what's going on?" He asked, rubbing his eyes as he was still trying to wake up.

"Shh, here take your sister, go to the space shuttle and wait for me there, I'll go get some supplies for us, okay?" He whispers, x took his sister and carried her. He arrived and sat next to his sister, waiting for his father.

Moments later, screams could be heard, loud bangs too

he held his sister closer as his father finally came in and shut the door, he started up the ship as shots were hitting the door, his sister started to cry and his father looked at Him and then to the door, he put his sword next to x and then he c...

he held his sister closer as his father finally came in and shut the door, he started up the ship as shots were hitting the door, his sister started to cry and his father looked at Him and then to the door, he put his sword next to x and then he clicked some button and went out to kill those who were shooting the door, the door suddenly Shut closed and locked. x tried to open so his father would get in but it was no use.

"X! You have to listen to me and listen to me well, you're going to a planet called 'Z-Earth' You and your sister will be okay some letters are going to take care of the both of you, Do not try to find me or the others, I'll come get you, Keep the sword with you to protect yourself and prove to those who found you, Do you understand!?" He explained as the shuttle was already starting to move.

"PAPA!! Look out!!" He yelled, as two unknown creatures attacked him, he shot them as the children were sent away, they never knew if he survived.

Hours turned to days then to weeks, finally they arrived at the planet, crashing in luckily he held his sister close as he took damage. It calmed down and opened the door, he got his sister and got out.

"SOMEONE! ANYONE!! Ugh!— Please, help" he begged as he tried to run but his bone had broken around his ankle, no one came, no one ever did.

wake up
wake up
Wake Up
WAKE UP!!
S̴̛̙̻̤̯̱̿͆̽͗̇͛̌͗ͅO̶̡̻̻͕͑̈̄̅̏͠M̸̧̩̼̗̯̲̣̝̮̀͗̏̇̆͋̀̈́É̵̯̕Ó̸̧̧̗̖̲̳̌̈́̄N̸̢͕͖̋Ȅ̷̛͈͔̲̪̱͇̉̎͂̈́̿̈́͠ ̴̤͚̖͙̭̼̩̉̍̓̄̽͜H̷̬̟͈̲̎͒̓̈́́̀Ȩ̸̲̘̱̳͛͆̔̆͗̍̕͘͝ͅL̸̗͍̩̤͌͂̽̎̂P̸͎͓̻̪͂̓͗̃̆̇͜ ̴̺̮̭̈̅Ṃ̶̹̳̝̰̣̲̠̒ͅĖ̵̼̀͂͆͛͠!̵̡̰̲̳̬̤̯̖̋̓̄́̂͗̄̓ͅ!̷̧̡̡̝̜̟̮͋̌̓̓̐̂̔!̵̼͍̞̎̔̇͝

-M's POV-

"X! X! X, BUDDY WHAT'S GOING ON!? EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" G yelled, we all stopped and looked at them, X seemed paralyzed, he didn't respond to anything he just stood there, crying silently as G was trying to calm him down.

"We'll continue this later!" P said walking to help G with X.
"X, hun, what happened?" She asked, but nevertheless he wouldn't respond back until he broke down crying, he hugged G and G patted him.

An hour passed and he calmed down, he cried himself to sleep, somehow. We laid him down on Q's bed for a while as we were still trying to crack this case. We listened more on the incident from O, which of course he got slapped for, again and Lectured by P for such a situation caused in the past but forgave him and hugged it out like a family(cuz we're one lol) we got back on track and tried to figure out how to break the news to the rest and How to apologize to F since he missed out on his childhood because of us for at least a few hours, not sure.

"Okay! We got it, me and O go over to his house, talk to him, admit our mistake, he'll probably forgive us if not we just tell the town and convince them to make them convince F to come back and then, we try to find the rest and Then we live happily ever after!" P said cheerfully, this is the first time I've seen her kinda happy and energetic.

"Alright! P you drive since he'll probably be mad at me for hitting him, M you go announce the situation, when I say 'Alert' you announce and convince them and then-- Oh you know the rest!" O suggested as he handed the keys to P.

"Let's do this!" P yelled out and with that we went our own ways.

-F's POV-

It's been exactly 6 hours and it's been pretty chaotic, My timer went off, L and Y's time was up with S, hopefully they did great with him because they didn't do so great on the rest, They practically made R have a mental break down asking himself some questions about life, They torn up I's drawings and broke a few crafts, They trashed E's room and now he doesn't wanna come out, they torn up N's puppets but they did make a puppet for him, I don't even wanna know what happened with D and Now, we'll see how they did with S.

"L! Y! YOUR TIME IS UP!!!" I yelled, nothing came, it was starting to scare me. I was about to open the door when L kicked the door open, breaking it and ran around with Y behind. I looked in the room and it was messy as hell, I looked at S who stood there speechless.
"S? You good?" I asked as I got close to him, he pulled my shirt and glared at me.

"What. The. FUCK!? Do you think?" He asked, "Now I am scared." I whispered as I Tried to leave the room but he just held me tight.

--Knock, knock

Someone knocked, S let me go and went out, I ran after him. The rest were all standing in the living room, quietly, especially L and Y.

"Hit the deck!" D called out as they hid around the area.

R and I, in the Pantry, E in his room still, N in the trapdoor behind the picture, D in the basement with L and Y, and finally S in the closet. I stood as someone continued to knock, finally I went over to unlock the door and opened it. Great, it was P and O.

"F!!" she yelled cheerfully as she hugged me. The fuck-- P never does that, somethings off.

"Hey, so um-- I'm sorry for what happened in the past, We didn't know it was just a rumor from L" she explained.

"Oh— you finally cracked that case Sherlock! How long has it been? How Long did it take you to understand that shit!?" I yelled as I pushed her away, crossing my arms.

"Look, we didn't know, we were lower cases! We didn't trust—"

"Oh Good to fucking know! You didn't trust me! You didn't know, you couldn't fucking ask, We were lower cases! You DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I WENT THROUGH! I missed my whole childhood because of You!" I continued to yell, I look over to the two and saw them and they seemed-...Scared.

"Please, We don't want to hurt you...we just want to apologize for our mistake!"

"Hurt?...Hurt Me!? You.Will.NEVER EVER!! Hurt me Again!" With that I shut the door, they were banging the door and I just walked away.

"F, Please! N would have apologized too! So would R, I, E, D, and S!" She yelled, I stopped and went back to the door.

"Listen Here, Bitch! My childhood Friends Never tried to betray me like you all did. You didn't listen to them nor Me, You took them away, You! Are the reason Why they're missing, Tell me ONE good reason as to why I should fucking forgive you?" I yelled as they were left speechless, I then shut the door on their faces and walked off.

-O's POV-

"Welp that didn't go as planned, Alert" I reached out to M.

"Got it" he said, me and P walked back to car and just waited there like fucking spies or somthing, Hopefully the town convinces him to come back.