Hide, Capture And Run...

-F's POV-

"I should have known it was a bad idea to come back again and find out my dearest friends are dead and missing, you know what, I'll Just go back to where I came from and dont bother convincing me to come back since now I know I ain't welcomed!" I spat, walking off to my cave and off to the side that I call 'Home'.

I walked in my home and shut the door real hard for others to hear, S came in looking at me and crossing both arms.

"Why did you give I a rock with googly eyes?" he asked.

"What? He didn't want to come back, I had to" I explained, he shook his head as N came running and hid in the closet.

"What happened N?" S asked, N opened his door slowly and looked around.

"I is at it again! He's throwing and sticking shit around again and D is also playing Hide and knives! Hehe!" He shut the door as I and D came in.

"N!~ Where are you N?~" I asked, looking everywhere and then left as D looked around the same area I did but he was about to look in the closet when the door knocked. I signed D to take S away, he nodded.

"S, R needs you to stop I" He said.

"I had it coming, GET OVER HERE!" he yelled, running off.

"Keep an eye out on them as I speak to whoever is at the door" I instructed in a whisper as he nodded and walked off, I breathed in and out as I went over to open the door slowly.

"Hey F..." It was L and Y, they must've followed me home or something, I could tell L was suspecting something on me.

"Say, are you alone?" L asked, raising a brow on me.

"Yeah? I've been alone Damnit-- HEY!" I yelled as L barged in along with Y and started to look around the house.

"Hey what's going on?" I turned to see N slowly opening the closet door but I ran over to close it shut and lock it.

"Nothing N! Just stay in there until I is captured and calmed down, alright?" I whispered.

"Alright, it's a lot safer here than out there" he said as I looked back at L and Y trashing the place.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I yelled catching my things that were thrown.

"We know you have them and we know there's a hidden room somewhere that is keeping them away!" L shouted, throwing more items.

"The Hell! I already said that I don't have them! I've been alone here for 17 years!" I yelled, placing my items down and going to stop L.

"There's nothing L, what if he's telling the truth?" Y asked sheepishly.

"NO! There's gotta be a switch or hidden door or-- HEY!" He yelled as I pulled him away from the furniture.

"GET OUT!! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE AND I DON'T WANT YOU HERE! I'M STUCK ALONE!!" I yelled, throwing L against the wall until I realized that one of them was out and ran to them and hid them before any of the two realized.

"HEY! Get back over here!"

"F? What's going on?" I asked as he was still holding his pet rock with him, I carried him all the way to the hidden door in the hallway next to the furniture.

"Nothing I, Look, I'ma need you to stay here until I say come out, you come out, okay? It's a game of hide and seek with Uh- R!" I instructed as I got into the little room.

"Ooo! This is gonna be fun!" he squealed, I shut the door and hid it with a plant and pretended to water the plants, by that time L finally caught up to me.

"Why the hell are you running?" He asked, running out of breath.

"Cuz it's time to water my plants, if I don't get them watered they'll die easily" I lied, L glared at me and walked around the rooms to check if there's anything M, O, P missed when they visited me, Y followed behind as I heard something break and ran towards it before L and Y could.

"Look what you did!" R yelled angrily.

"Not my fault!" E yelled back.

"Hey guys! Let's play a game called Hide and Seek, N and I are hiding now and uh-- D is it! Come on, let's hide!" I said pushing them.

"But-- what about that Vase that I created with sweat and tears?" R asked as I got them behind the frame where they previously hid when N's siblings visited.

"Dont worry about it, I'll sacrifice myself to clean this and glue it back together before I notices but for now, hide!" I whispered, closing the frame door-like and went to the vase, picking it up and taking it back to I's room where L and Y were still looking around.

"Oh- just you" L said as I rolled my eyes and put down I's vase and took a bit of clay and started to put the pieces together.

"Why are you fixing that Vase? Looks ugly as hell" L commented.

"Hey! It was my first craft I did with me, the only Memory I have of him now" I said, taking other pieces and sticking them.

"Whatever"

"Err-- We should get going now, the others are probably looking for us" Y suggested as L and I looked at her
'L, he has them here, I have prove that we can show the others, I've been taking photos secretly while he wasn't looking' she did a few hand signs which I understood completely, L understood.

"Yeah, we should get going, You got away with it this time, F!" He glared at me as he walked away with Y, I glared back as I snapped my fingers only for the two to get pinned down by D and get injected with a liquid to make them fall asleep.

"What do we do with them?" He asked as I looked at the two.

"We can't let them go, they'll spill the tea" I said.

"What do you suggest?" He asked, tying them up.

"Either way, We need new members added to the family" I smiled as D smirked.