Backstabbed Welcome Party

-F's POV-

As the rest went to hide I answered the door, no one was there, I took a step out and Then I was suddenly being blindfolded and knocked out, I don't know what happened that after an hour or three I woke up with a bag on me, I took it off since I guess the forgot to tie me up, I took it off and—

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yelled as I looked around confused, there were decorations, food, games and such,there were also beautiful lights shining in the shape of stars and the whole town was there.
(N/A: It's sunset btw)

"Wha- What is this? I thought you all Hated me" I said as they all looked at each other and two came up to me, it was Q and O.

"I told them...I told them about the prank, he confessed it all to them" Q explained as O nodded, I took a step back and looked at everyone then back at them again.

"So, You decided to finally confess after what? let's see, oh wait that's right 17 Long FUCKING YEARS! That fucking long and You finally confess, Tell me! What was the purpose of that! I waited and waited and waited! For someone to come but No! NO ONE CAME AND SAID 'I know what happened let me help and get you a New start!' NO! Y'all left me to rot! I missed my Whole CHILDHOOD BECAUSE OF IT!" I yelled, Q looked at me and went towards me and Hugged me. Usually I would feel the same way when my friends hugged me but this time- this time it was different, it felt like I haven't had a hug in centuries.

"Cry if you need to, my friend" He whispered as I just turned my head, trying not to get infected by his empathy but he infected me too well. Tears started to form and I hated it, I wanted to leave but something was telling me, Don't... But by then I just simply pushed Q away.

"You don't Know Me!" I said as I tried to wipe the tears away but it only Kept leaking.

"Come on F, I want you back Home, WE want you back Home" Q said as I looked up and saw the rest who were there nodding.
I looked down and Thought about it, I wanted to come back but then again I didn't trust them enough, like- what if they betray me again like in the past or what if they find out what I Did, I basically zoned out thinking if I should come back Or stay with Them. I felt someone hold up my hand, snapping me back to reality, Q was holding my hand and just simply smiled. "Please, Do it, Do it for them and for the sake of Everyone here" he said, I took a deep breath and Looked at them all and smiled.

"Alright...I'll come back" I said and Q Hugged me Again and so did the rest, we broke apart after we heard the microphone turn on, It was M with A and G.

M and G glared at me and a bit of Q as A looked at Q and glanced on the floor in shame, Q saw his action and immediately knew that he started to run up the stage but C blocked him.

"Fellow Letters, we've located our friends and family members who have been missing for 3 years and 5 months" He announced, the people started to gather around them and start asking about them, I started to panic and Looked at them who stared at me in anger.