Faded memory

-F's POV-

Right when we tied L and Y and injected a liquid to make them sleep, we hid them down in the basement for the others not to know. D had locked up the basement and hid the key in his pocket.

"You go get E and R, they're behind the frame again, I'll get N, tell R to find I, he's in the small spot of his" I instructed, he nodded and went.

I went over to the closet and unlocked it, opening it and having to look inside to see he was sleeping with his new puppet that he created . Why do I say it's new? Because A WHOLE 3-4 JACKETS HAVE BEEN CUT, SAME SIZE AND SHAPED LIKE THE PUPPET! I need to teach him not to use clothes I'll use, oh well, it's now scrap for him to use though I look at this puppet realizing it looked like M and P. Did he- did he remember? No, it's too soon for him to remember and too soon to even tell him. I shook that thought away as I picked him up, carried him to his room and tucked him in. I got out and closed the door.

"Now that I think about it, where is S?" I got scared as I quickly turned to see D behind me.

"Damnit D! You scared the hell out of me, Geez anyways pretty sure he is still looking for I" I said about to leave when.

"Who the hell was that?" S appeared and I got so fucking scared since where the hell did he even come from.

"Uh— who's who?" I said

"Those two people that just came in?"

"Oh those two, they're just intruders but don't worry, they're gone now" I explained, S looked at me suspiciously and shrugged it off and walked off.

"He's starting to suspect, you know that right?" D asked.

"I know and N is starting to remember, I need you to inject S with this, it'll erase what he just saw, nothing bad will happen" I explained as he took the needle.

"Alright, I Love doing this anyway, last time I did such a thing was when R saw a photo and remembered something, luckily we stopped him in time" he laughed walking away as I nodded.

"I have a Question and be honest about it, why Are you actually helping me?" I asked him, but he stopped.

" oh I'd rather stay here than go back out there and be left out and forgotten as they all have fun and talk shit, I'd rather stay here where y'all like the things I do, you should know this man" he explained as he walked away.

"Right, bad history with A, B, and C" I said as I walked off to the living room where R, I, and E were playing a board game.

I smiled softly as R invited me to play with them, I joined as the rain started to pour in and we all just hung out playing and laughing.

-O's POV-

It was 9:00pm. It's been 3 hours and yet L or Y hasn't come back from F's house, X was starting to get worried but he didn't show it, just another plain ass serious face as for me I was worried too but I was still focused on this investigation of my brother and his friends. I was trying to connect the dots but nothing seemed to connect F, what if he is telling the truth? What if it's not him? I thought but I shook my head thinking about, No, It's gotta be him! He's the only one to know about his childhood best friends. I took a break from trying to connect the dots and looked over to G who was talking with X.

"Seriously what happened to you?" he asked.

"I'm telling you, I fell on some rocks on my way" he said.

"If you fell on some rocks, shouldn't you have other injuries on you and a bit more blood on you?" He asked.

"Hey, You should be glad I ain't dead yet or broke a bone or something! Not over here complaining about it" He said, I looked at X's bandage that was once Soft lavender now being covered in blood but I was focused on the blood part, I looked at it closely from my angel.