It's ALL your fault!

-F's POV-

"Where exactly Did they come from?" S asked, N and R stopped smiling and looked at each other confused then looked at me.

"I found these-- Uh- I found them outside roaming! Yeah, these poor little fellas were out there, Alone and Cold..." I lied, N and R were shocked to hear the story, R helped N up and came over to L and Y and hugged them.

"Hmm, Alright" S shrugged and went over to hug them like the rest were already.

"Wait- where will they sleep if there's only 7 rooms?" N asked, Shit , I didnt think about that.

"I was thinking why not share rooms?" I suggested, everyone looked at each other and started to talk, trying to agree on something. Finally they agreed.

"Alright, so who goes where? We can't decide" S said. I thought about it since there's 9 of us including me and there's 7 rooms, two will have to share a room, I look around and look at L and Y.

I thought to myself as to what candy I even gave them, I didn't even realize which candy that I created I gave them. I looked at their eyes, Y's eyes were Golden yellow, kinda like T's eyes though they had the four headed leaf in them then I looked at L's eyes, both swirly like N's and I's eye but had a danger sign like D's eye. I don't know which role they even have.

"How about we do a little experiment, Y and L will spend their time with yall and we'll see where they perfectly fit, how does that sound?" I asked, they all looked at each other and looked back and happily agreed.
"Alright, each of you will have an hour to spend with them, when that hour is up, they'll switch, R you'll be first to have them spend time, alright, Ready?" I asked, setting the timer to an Hour, he nodded.
"Alright, annddd GO!" I yelled as R guided them to his room.

Hopefully everything goes right, S helped N get back to his room as the rest went to theirs, I stayed behind.

"So, when are you going to tell them?" I turned around quickly only to find D still there, waiting for his coffee.

"When I'm ready, I don't want them to leave yet, I never do" I said as D served his coffee and prepared it.

"I get that, take your time, I don't want it to stop either, I don't want to go back into being nothing" He explained, I get how he feels. Being left out as the rest go on and have fun without you, it's sad...

-S's POV-

I helped N get to his room since everyone straight out ditched, I couldn't help but to think back on what F said on where he found the two, something about his statement seemed...Suspicious as if nothing added up.

"S? Are you alright? You seem concerned" N spoke, I snapped out of my thoughts as I sat N down on his bed.

"Yeah I'm alright, N...Do you think F is hiding something from us?" I asked,N looked at me but then thought about it.

"No? Why would he hide something from us? He fully trusts us, right? S, why don't you tell me what's on your mind?" He suggested, I thought about it and I just sat right next to him.

"I just feel like— I feel like he's not telling us the truth about certain things but I'm not sure" I explained.

"Hm, not gonna lie some dreams take me back to the past but sometimes it's memories that didn't really happen, I'm saying that maybe you should ask him about it" he suggested.

"Sometimes you're no help, but sadly you're the only one who listens instead of R" I said, he chuckled as soon as I did too.

-G's POV-

Me, P, M, O and X were taking a break since none of us really got any sleep since last night, O and X were anxiously waiting for L and Y. The two never came back home last night, these two were up all night and are refusing to Sleep! Talk about taking actions from others *Cough* P! *Cough* but at least she's finally sleeping unlike those two, pretty sure M is also sleeping. Sure we're pretty much the only ones that are still continuing the investigation since everyone was starting to lose hope besides K and J but other than that we all hope to find them.