Leaving Home

-F's POV-

"So, what are you going to do with us besides making us stay here for maybe a year or two?" E asked as he coughed out a few flower petals.

"Wha- how long was I asleep for!?" I asked as they looked over at one another.

"I kinda lost track of time but I believed Ý̸ͅo̸͍̊u̵͓̕'̸̜́r̴̤̉ē̶͕ ̸͚̐s̷̜͐t̶̄ͅi̶̜̿ḻ̴̚l̷̥̃ ̷̻̔n̶͎̚ó̶͍t̶̘̚ ̸̜͊Ä̶͎ẇ̴̦ậ̵k̸̭̆e̵̥͝" N said as his face was suddenly blurred out and so were the other two, they all walked towards me as I backed away and closed my eyes.

Wake up
WAke Up
WAKE UP
Ẁ̷̢̧̗͈͎̼̦̦̝͓̈́͋̎Ă̷̲̻͇̍̕K̴̢̪͙͔̖̥͓͐̈͋̾̍͑̀̃̑̕͜͠Ȩ̷̼̰̬̖̠̟̤̼̠̓́̌̊̇͛͜͝ͅ ̷̢̧̧̥͕̗͕̩̤̩̺̽̑̎̀͗̈͒͋͘̕͘̚Ū̷͓̹͈̦͙̮̞̠̘̝͐̌̉̃̄̊̌͛ͅP̶̟͐!̷̥͑̌͛̑
̵̥̬̄Y̶̺̘̳̪̥̖̮̻̬̖̞͕͈͌̃̏̉̌̇̚Ơ̷̻̼͎̔̉̽̈́̽́̆̋U̸͚͓̺͚̯͚̭͚͌ ̵̹̱̻̜̼͖̖̦̺̎͐̒̌̀͜͠ͅN̷̰͈͓͚̗̖̥̻̞͓̪͌̔̀̉̑̈͆̉͆͝E̶̛͖͚̼̦̲̙͈̖͕̠̒̾͗̐͑̋̀̂̅̆̐Ė̴̟͑̈́̓Ḑ̵̬͔͔̪̤̞̮͕͖͙̦̖̠̲͂̒̅̆͗̔̉̂̋́̚͘ ̶̛̠̣̞̞͔͑͑̉̂̊͒́̋̌͒̀̑̚͝Ț̵̨̧͔̣͈̬̝̫̮̭̘̊̿Ö̶͈͇̻̞̖͙̦́̆̑͌̆̈̀͐͐̆̎̕ ̷̧͙͖̲̱̪̥̮̦̳̲͉̦͓̉͂͜W̷̡̺̟͉̱̲̻͓͎̌̿́́͠͠Ą̷̲̫̂̊̀̓̈́̔̈̚͘͝K̶̛̭͈̋̕͘Ê̸̜̥̗̦͈̬̱̰̿͜͜ͅ ̸͉̮̤̼̯̻̻̤̞͛̃͂͊̈̔̊̕̕ͅU̴͙̞̜̐͐͝P̸̳̂͗!̵̙͙̮̫̙̺̺̊̆̂̅͊̀̓̏̍̽!̵̨̰͎̲͚̳̙͍̹̙͐̋̓̔̔͂͑̀̿͘͘͜͝

I slowly opened my eyes as bright light came out of nowhere, I sat up for a second as my head was hurting.

"F? F! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Someone yelled out, my vision was clear and it was N who came in and yelled out as he came over to hug me.  It seems that I was in a hospital, the place was painted a type of baby blue and the outside was brighter than how it is in my room.

"How long was I out?" I ask, suddenly the room faded to my room colors, is this a dream or Not!?

"You were out for a full week, you- well R hit your head a bit too hard even though it was meant for D so yeah...hehehe" he giggled, he was back in his role and personality I gave him.

"Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me" I said as N did pinch me a bit too hard. "OW!!" I yelled, he giggled a bit.

"Was that real enough?" He asked as I rubbed my arm a bit.

"Yup, that's real enough, wait- What day is it!?" I asked, N went out of my room and went somewhere else and came back after a minute or two.

"It's April 7th, why do you ask?" He asked as I now realize that it's the day before N's siblings come by and offer me in looking for them all and then everything goes to chaos.

Was it all just a vision!? If so, then on the 8th they'll come by and search the house, offer me a deal, everything going to a disaster which includes hurting my friends, L and Y being captured, Q finding out, then that backstabbing party resulting in Q and A joining the family,N getting taken back as well as the rest earning their powers and S being hunted and being killed by the hunters. I can still change the timeline if I move out quickly and don't accept that offer.

"F, Back to Z, F!?" N snapped his fingers which caught me off guard from my thoughts, I looked at him as he seemed cornered. "What are you thinking right now?" He asked.

"I was thinking, how would you guys feel if we move to a new place, you know, somewhere far away from these beasts?" I asked, N seemed surprised but smiled and squealed.

"OMZ, OMZ!! YES!! I would like to go to someplace else! I want everyone to be protected from these beasts that come at times!" He said as he tried to pull me out from bed to- I suppose to tell the rest.