Something's off

-R's POV-

"10:00 am, time for therapy" I called out as I sat down and I came in and layed down on my bed, I took out my clipboard and pen.
"Alright, anything going on? Anything you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"No, there's nothing in mind but hundreds and thousands of creativity going on in my mind but my energy is pretty drained out" he spoke, laying down and staring at the ceiling for some reason.

"And have you thought of asking someone to help you with these ideas?" I asked, he nodded.

"I was thinking of asking N and F for help since they Love! My creativity" he said proudly.

"Alright, well, your time with me is over, can you call in E?" I asked.

"Can't, F says he's sleeping and to let him sleep, don't wake him up he says" I sighed and slid E's paper behind the other for later on.

"Alright thanks for telling me, can you call N over then?" I asked and he nodded and left, I filed I's report with the rest. I was starting to think that maybe I should be skipped since nothing seems to be wrong with him, N comes in and lays down.

"Alright, anything going on? Anything you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Hm, I'm just thinking, does D hate me? Am I annoying to everyone? If I'm annoying, why can't anyone tell me? I just wanna know you know?" He asked, another day with this question again, the fourth time it happened this week.

"Look N, no one thinks you're annoying and D doesn't hate you, he's just not- uh- used to your kind of energy" I said.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"He's a serious kind of energy and your a- uh- energetic and silly kind of energy, he's more used to something being more serious than what you have, give him time, I'm sure he's starting to get used to you" I said as I get a knock on my door but then they just broke it down.

"Dude, my door!" I yelled but D rolled his eyes.

"F says there's an emergency meeting right now and requests to see us all" he said before going to the next room and breaking down the door.

"Let's go N, we'll continue this when this meeting is over" I recommend, he nodded and left the room to go into the living room, what could this meeting be about? I thought to myself.

-F's POV-

Shit, shit, shit, no, no, no, no, this can't be happening right now, it can't! Z what am I going to do if they know?

"You needed to see us F?" I turned to see S standing behind me as the rest finally came in and sat down.

"What seems to be the emergency F?" R asked.

"You all know the drills we've talked about and practiced?"

"-Gasp!- Is it finally happening!? EVERYONE TO THE BASEMENT! THERE A MUTATUS VIRUS GOING AROUND!! AHHHHHH" I yelled out running to his room and grabbed a few things and started to head to the basement.