PROLOGUE

Anirudh and bondita never nullified their marriage.........Their relationship was gradually growing......
now bondita was 17 years old.......she was in her last year of school 12th.......som passed his exams and now was a official doctor and a brother figure to bondita........batuk studies with bondita in her class.......In these years anirudh realised his love for bondita......he realised that bondita is not only his student or friend she is his everything.......his love......his life......his reason of living......his heartbeats and his breaths.......everybody can see love for bondita in his eyes......but he still didn't confessed his feelings to her.......there were two reasons first that he didn't wanted to force himself on her just because they are husband wife.......he wanted her to take her decisions independently.......secondly he wanted her to complete her studies first.......afterall bondita's education is most important for anirudh roy choudhary.......binoy had accepted bondita as his elder daughter in law......he loves her like a father.......and trilochan was already a father figure to bondita........sampurna still hates bondita because she gets everybody's attention as everybody calls her choti malkin........though she was married to binoy nobody considered her the part of family........bondita had no grudges towards her but still she was careful that she can't able to harm her family.......she was being alert since she and her patibabu has to leave the house because of her.........anirudh was also now got alert........he makes sure that sampurna can't harm his family or most importantly his bondita in any way........bondita was sure that she loves anirudh and this time she was sure that it is not infatuation its true love......but she was scared to confess after anirudh's fake marriage drama with manorama......anirudh and bondita still does not live together in one room.........though anirudh wanted to live with her but was scared to tell everybody.......sometimes batuk and bondita's friendship makes him jealous too.......bondita was doing well in her studies......she always tops in her class which makes anirudh proud of her.........and also she manages whole house very efficiently which made trilochan proud of her.......she was perfect combination of a student and housewife........she was really a grehlaxmi........after anirudh and bondita's hardwork some of the villagers got agreed to make their daughters study........they build many washrooms for womens........villagers had a great respect for anirudh and bondita........they were like god and goddess for them........now let's see will anirudh and bondita will able to confess their feelings to each other.......will they become one soul........