CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Som entered the room......aashita was standing near the window......whole room was decorated with flowers and candles.......though he requested many times to trilochan to not do this but still he is trilochan roy choudhary..........trilochan himself knew that he is also second anirudh but he has to show to this so called society...........he closed the door......he slowly went to her.......aashita's heartbeats were rising wit his each step........he too was very nervous.......he kept hand on her shoulder and turned her.......she was not able to meet his gaze......

som : aashita.....

aas : ji.......

som : aashita meri taraf dekho.....

she slowly looked at him.......

som : don't worry aashita......I'll not do anything......aashita main jaanta hu iss waqt tumhari priorities kya hai aur main bhi wahi chahta hu......pehle tum apni padhai puri kar lo apna career bana lo uske baad hum apne rishte ke baare mein sochenge......aur sach kahu toh mujhe bhi kaam shuru kiye hue kuch ki waqt hua hai......main bhi pehle acche se apna career banana chahta hoon.......iss rishte mein kuch bhi compromised nahi hoga jo bhi hoga hum dono ki marzi se sahi waqt aane par.......

she was admiring him......

aas : thank you mujhe itna samajhne ke liye.......mera sapna pura karne mein mera saath dene ke liye thankyou......

som : aashita ab yeh hum dono ka sapna hoga......

she smiled........They hugged each other......

som : ab so jaana chahiye......

aas : neend nai aa rahi hai.......woh main......

som : kya hua comfortable nahi ho kya......

aas : nahi woh baat nahi hai jaldi kisi nayi jagah par neend nahi aati kal bondita saath thi toh neend aa gayi......

som : main samajh sakta hu jab main kolkata gaya tha medical university mein padhne toh waha hostel ki aadat daalne mein mujhe ek mahina laga tha......ek kaam karte hai thodi der beth kar baate hai shayad neend aa aa jaaye.......

she nodded......

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
After attending all the guests Bondita went to their room.......she was hell tired attending the guests and their weird questions.......but she can't say no to anybody.......afterall she is rc's daughter in law......... she has to maintain the dignity of the family.........

She entered in room.......but anirudh was not there........

Bon : patibabu kaha chale gaye.......!!!!

She saw a note kept on bedside table......

She opened it......

"Bondita main tumhara terrace par intezar kar raha hoon kuch bohot zaruri baat karni hai jaldi aana"

She closed the letter.......

Bon : patibabu ko kya baat karni hogi.....!!!!!

She shrugged off her thoughts and quickly went on terrace........

When she came all lights were off........

Bon : patibabu.....!!!!

Suddenly all lights gets on........she was dumbstruck seeing the decorations........whole terrace was decorated with beautiful flowers,candles and lights........A table was kept in between which was decorated by rose petals and between 8 handis of her favourite roshgulla were kept........