sixty.

June March sat quietly and patiently in her chair, Singh looking at her with some kind of contented look in his eyes. His face however held a serious aggression,  she figured he always looked like he was pissed about something. She had given herself the opportunity to calm down in mere moments, knowing that crying and screaming and being afraid wasn't going to get her anywhere in this situation. After all, this was her third time being abducted. She had waited in silence as he had pulled a chair up to her, her eyes still adjusting to the light of the room. That bag had been obstructing a lot, her pupils burning a bit from how bright it was wherever they were. She had come to the conclusion that she was on a boat, the gentle rocking making that easily discernible along with the water that she could see from the porthole on her left. She was at the bottom of the boat, but she was on it. She let out heavy breaths, her mouth incomparably dry, her lips also dry and chapped. Right now she wasn't even sure how well she could talk if she wanted to, her voice was strained from where she had screamed, and her throat was insanely sore. Sweat was dripping down her neck still and she almost wished she could drink it, due to the fact that she was so ridiculously thirsty.

"I imagined more fight from you. You are just sitting there." He sounded disappointed that she had not attempted to run.  She figured he loved this game, abducting someone and then playing with them, always winning in the end. Her legs were too numb for her to attempt to go anywhere or try anything, her body too drowsy and heavy to move quick enough for an escape. He watched her with an even greater agitation at the fact that she didn't answer,  his teeth gritting behind his lips for just a moment before he stood from his chair. "You're not going to ask why you're here?"

"No. I know why I'm here." She was correct about how painful it was to talk, the words grinding in her throat and coming out in a grated tone. She let out a few breaths to try and neutralize the burning in her vocal chords, her heartbeat slowing as she took the deep breaths.

"And why is that?" She dreaded speaking again, but she was more nervous for what would happen if she didn't, so she breathed through the pain again.

"How'd you do it?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowing as she looked at him. She felt an ache in her chest as she thought about her question, what it entailed, what it was referring to.

"Do what?"

"Convince Tyler to turn on me? How'd you do it? He was my friend." Singh laughed almost immediately after she finished, June feeling like a joke as she sucked in a breath through her teeth. She leaned forwards slightly, feeling shots of pain up her body as she regained mobility slowly. "And what the hell did he drug me with? I feel like I'm stone at this point."

"I convinced him with the greatest motivator of all...money. It wasn't that hard actually." He sounded almost disappointed with this, thinking it was upsetting that it hadn't taken a little more convince for the Sutherland boy. "He really wanted to see his mother."

"Well...then I guess that's fair." June didn't feel that way at all in her body, broken up and torn inside by the fact someone she loved had betrayed her...again. She felt a stabbing pain on the left side of her back, her teeth gritting and a hiss leaving her lips. Singh narrowed his eyes as he watched her in pain, standing from his chair and grabbing her by the hair again.

"My respect for your father only goes so far. After you lied to me—"

"I didn't lie to you. I didn't have the medallion and to be quite honest I didn't even look for it. I didn't lie when I said I had no idea." Her teeth were still grit as he pulled at the hairs on her head, her stomach feeling like a endless pit as she stared up at his face. He seemed angry too, a sneer lifting his lips as he shook his head and let go of her.