-2-

(I struggled to get motivation for this chapter. Also, I keep annoying myself and changing chapter 1, so ye)

----------with the group--------

Kenji's pov:

I was having an awesome dream of living in this huge mansion with a wife and three kids, I always wanted three kids.

"Kenji! Wake up!" I heard a voice say.

"Kenji, get up or were leaving you!" Another voice said.

"Kenji? Can you please wake up?" Said a third voice.

I jolted awake as I was soaked in water. I look up to see that yaz had poured water out of a water bottle.

"What the hell yaz!" I shouted angrily.

"We need to go. And find somewhere to camp, the tree house might still be intact, " said Ben.

After a few minutes, we headed towards the tree house, although it took a while since we got lost.

"It's completely destroyed!" Said Sammy.

"Well, we can make a hut out of scarp?" Suggested Yaz.

Of course, we all agreed and begun to build.

------------with darius-------------

Darius pov:

I woke up late and decided to go get something for Toro.

Although I was looking around for a while, and I haven't found anything, I'm not sure if I will even find something.

The chances of finding random dead dinosaurs are low.

Do I have to kill something? I hope not, I couldn't kill an innocent creature, even if it was for the person I loved most in this world.

--------------with the others--------------

(A few hours have passed)

Sammy's pov:

"We're done!" Kenji Cheered. He didn't do much, but he helped at least.

(The layout is at the top of the chapter :D )

Everyone had a Hut, Ben didn't build much either, instead he went to look for something to eat in the forest. But we didn't let him go alone, so Yaz went with him.

I don't know why, but when I saw how Yaz was so happy while talking to Ben, it just made me feel.. Well.. I'm not sure how I felt.. I was sad but not sad and angry, but also not angry, but at the very same time, i wanted to get rid of Ben. Why was she so happy? Why was she not that happy with me?

It doesn't matter, I'll just talk to brooklyn and Kenji.

Brooklyns pov:

Ben hadn't been looking good since darius fell, he seems to have been a lot more affected then the rest of us, its sounds kinda rude to say this but he has to accept that darius Is dead.

It is kinda sad, though. Everyone got over it pretty easily, or everyone is pretending to be ok.

-----------with darius--------

I was walking for so long, but I couldn't find anything, i was slowly getting fed up.

After about another 5 minutes of walking, I saw what i believed to be mainstreet.

I was walking around mainstreet, trying to find something to give Toro. Although I didn't find anything other than stuff that wasn't in his diet. I continued walking until I heard a raor, by the sound of it, a T-rex, probably Rexy.

I ran to the closest shelter, and I heard the heavy footsteps: BAM, BAM, BAM

the footsteps got quieter, which meant Rexy was leaving, I sighed and turned my head to the right, where I saw a Prod. (one of the electric stick things)

I didn't have to use this, but I might have to in the future, so I took it.

I ran back in the direction I came, unsuccessful with finding food, I was going to have to kill something.

--------with Ben and Yaz----‐---

Yazs pov:

Me and ben just started walking in the forest, although I wish I had gone with Sammy instead, I wanted to get to know her more.
I looked over at Ben. He seemed pretty upset.

"Why do scientists hate atoms?" I said.

"What?" He asked, confused at the sudden joke.

"Because the make -up everything!" I laughed.

It was one of my bad jokes, not that u had any good ones.
It wasn't long before he burst out laughing.

We continued telling each other jokes. Up until we got to mainstreet, we started looking through the shops and stuff.

"BAM BAM BAM," we turned our heads towards the noise. It was coming from rexy's pen, so we ran into a shop and hid behind the counter.

The footsteps became quieter, which meant she left.

Th was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop on the floor, I looked over at Ben.

"Do you think we can go now?" He asked me.

"Yeah, maybe we should." I agreed.

Just then, we heard rustling coming from the security shelter.

It could be compis or even worse, we looked at eachother, and crept off.

We heard footsteps running around.

"That could be a raptor or something!" I whispered.

"Yeah, we should go." Answered Ben, still whispering, we bother started running back, and we didn't hear the footsteps anymore.

We came back empty-handed, and we found nothing.

Ben's pov:

Sammy almost instantly took as on a tour of the camp. We all had these small huts. There were only five though, what about Darius?

Oh, yeah, he's not here anymore. god, I need to get over it, I'm acting like a baby.

(Image is at the top)

There was a rather high metal gate around the entire camp, and Moss scattered around it so nothing could see inside. There was a fireplace in the middle of all the huts. My hut was closest to the gate, to my  left was the shower, if we continue left there was Kenjis hut, the brooklyns hut, then sammys hut, then Yazs hut, and then finally the toilet to the right of my hut.
(I'm not sure if the image loaded)

After a few hours, we all starred up a fire and told each other stories. How was everyone so happy? We watched our friend die only a few hours ago. Is he even dead? Maybe he is alive! We should look for him then again, from that height? He couldn't survive that.

-----------with darius--------
Me and toro were so hungry, I felt so guilty, why did I leave so early? I never checked to butchers.

I'll do that tomorrow. For now, me and toro will sleep.

I leaned up against toros stomach, he didn't react, he just went to sleep, and so did I.

-------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but I can't lose all this progress, hope you are enjoying this, any questions? Feel free to ask, or if u wanna suggest something you can.

Love ya❤️

Bye.                Word count: 1108