-12-

... I'm back...
Also.. yk the "------" thing? Yep, I'm replacing it with stars because they're prettier🫡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
*with the group - benrius*
Third person:

"I knew it!" Said kenji, it was currently lunch, everyone except Ben and darius had woken up and were sitting by the fireplace.

"I like the changes you made, Brook!" Said Sammy, meaning the now stone table with the fire in the middle that brooklyn had made yesterday in her free time.

(Like the one in httyd rtte base, but without the chimney)

"Yeah, she's like Bob, the builder!" Kenji stated, "she fixes fences, built most of the huts, and built a table!"

"Haha.. yeah, " Brooklyn said.

"Uhm? Hello, " said darius, who had just woken up. He didn't want to wake Ben, so he went to the other campers.

"Hey! Where's the other Lovebird?" Teased Yazmina.

"I- Nonononono!! Thats not- wait- NO!" Darius struggled to find words.

"Awwe, but you too cuddled!" Teased Sammy too, whi cought into what yaz ment.

"NoooooooOOOOOooOooOoooOoOoOo!!"

"What's stopping you?" Asked Brooklyn.

"He's probably straight! Which means he doesn't like me! Plus, I only slept in his bed because he didn't want me to sleep on the floor." Answered Darius.

Yaz and Sammy gave each other another sceptical look.

At this point, the constant, "YOURE IN LOVE!" was making darius cringe. The thought of *love* made darius cringe, well, quite a lot.
Darius didn't like it. Every time someone would say something like that, or "you slept in the same bed,"
Darius had no idea why he cringed so hard, and at this point, he was willing to build a hut himself if  it didn't stop.

"Why are you being so fucking loud?" Said a sleepy grumpy voice from Ben's hut.

Ben stood there. His hair was a mess, making darius chuckle a bit.
"Your hair," he said, trying his best not to laugh. He continued, "It looks like a bird nest!"

Ben quickly tried to fix his hair, as a result, making it worse.
At this point, darius couldn't stop laughing.

"HEY! it's not that bad!" Ben yelled, but not angry, or annoyed, just happy.

"PFFFT yeahhhh not *that* bad" continued darius between laughs.
Ben chuckled a bit while turning a bit red,
"I guess it isn't great either, haha."

"Honestly, you two, oblivious as hell,"
Sighed Brooklyn as dariua and ben stopped laughing.

"Oblivius to what?" Questioned the boys, including Kenji.

"JINX!" They yelled all together, "DOUBLE JINX!"

"Oh my lord, these three share like two brain cells," laughed Sammy.

"HEY! NO -" All three begun again. "Stop talking at the same time as me! no, you stop!"

"What the fuck is wrong with them?" Asked yaz laughing.

"I have no idea. Come on, kenji, let's go,"
Commanded brooklyn.

"Go where?"

"Mainstreet,"

"Oh, ok!"

Brooklyn and kenji left, and ben and darius sat down with Sammy and yaz.

"Sooo... Ben?" Asked yaz instantly.

Ben responded with a short humming noise, "Hm?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth, I ain't doin' no dares," he answered, laughing awkwardly.