-14-

How did u do this???? Bdgshwhwh
Btw, I added the image of the cave layout in the cave layout chapter :)

Also! Tell me if I should add anything as a tw if I missed smt.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With the others
Third person.

"Hey guys?" Asked Brooklyn.
Everyone's heads snapped over to look at her. She had a sad look on her face.

"Ben hasn't come back yet, has he..." Suggested kenji, with a disappointed look.

"You don't think...." Sammy asked, looking down.

"No, he surely just got stuck in the rain and slept over at dariuss, right?" Asked Yazmina.

"So.. darius ran off because of a giant dinosaur that could defend itself?" Said kenji, rolling his eyes with a sigh.

"So did Ben!" Yaz argued.

"Bumpy is a herbivore, and couldn't eat those people," clarified brooklyn.

"Pluse, Bumpy is Ben's best friend! Toro is just some stupid big fat dinosaur." Hissed Kenji.

"Whatever.. I'm hungry. Let's get food or something, " said yaz, not wanting to continue this.
And have it end up a fight. It was early in the morning, and she didn't have time for this.

Same and yaz stood up and walked towards the gate. While they were walking, Sammy had her arm on yazs shoulder, and yaz was leaning over slightly.

"That's kinda gay, not gonna lie," said kenji, who was watching them walk away.

Brooklyn shoved kenji a bit playfully and smiled over at them.

She was happy for them. She knows they have both liked each other for a while, and they're making it more obvious for each other.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With gay numero 1:
Bens pov

I kept replaying every moment with darius while I slept, and it just made it worse, the pain in my chest.
Darius could be dead..

I woke up slowly and just sat there for a moment.

My head felt like it weighed as fucking heavy as Rexy.

I looked around his room for the first time.
I've been here before, but I never took the time too just, look around.

There was a picture of him and his dad on his bedside table, along with an unlit lantern.

There was a box of clothes in the corner, he's got other clothes?

I didn't actually think he would have some, I mean, wouldn't we have seen him? And if so, why did he only wear the same shirt and trousers?

I started opening the box, but.. maybe I shouldn't snoop around...

But... what is in the box! I have to know!
But it could be rude.
AH, I HAVE TO KNOW

I opened the box, only too see, a jumper and two other boxes.

Are you serious? Two more boxes? I'll only open one...

Nooo! I won't open either! I shouldn't snoop around!!! But the boxesssss!!!! I need to know!
Hmm, fine, the one on the right.

I picked it up, I'd feel really guilty if I opened this.

I opened it, only too find, two books, like journals, a letter? A list of materials and a sketch of a layout..
There was some stuff underneath, clothes I assume, a black thing, that same thing in brown, like darius's skin colour, another one in white..

Hm, odd.

Anyway, this layout was about a tree house. Was he planning on building one? It's a good sketch, but jeez, it would take some time.

Wait- why does he have a jumper? It was spring when we got here. Did he think it would rain or something?

The jumper is nice, it has soft fluffy fabric wool on the inside, so it'd be compftable.
It's super baggy and is coloured with dark blue and faded yellow stripes.
Personally, I think it's amazing.
It's fluffy.
It's got nice colouring.
And the owner of it is nice.

It wasn't cold at all.

Unexpected as always....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With brooklyn and kenji
Brooklyns pov:

Kenji. Is. Full. Of. Himself.

He's selfish.

Be can be such an asshole, especially to Ben, and he's ready to start a fight with anyone.

☆☆☆☆☆
Kenjis pov:

Brooklyn is so nice!

She's so mindful of everyone. She is so selfless!

It's so nice how she accepts anyone and everyone and doesn't think bad about anyone!

I may or may not have a crush on her...

BUT! That's not important. Ben's back.
His eyes are red and puffy.
It's not like darius died.

He's wearing a jumper, that's odd, it's like... the middle of summer, where did he even get it?
It's not the nicest jumper, probably cheap.

"What's with the jumper?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

His face seemed to grow red, its 100% darius's.

"UH- uhm- I..  darius... uh.. oh.. I..  you.." He stuttered.

"Is it darius's?" I asked, while a smirk spread across my -in my opinion- beautiful, handsome, AND perfect face.

His expression dropped when I said "Darius," did something happen?

Maybe they got into a fight?

Well, who cares.

I bid goodnight and went to bed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Brooks pov:

"So?" I asked, dragging the "o" out, "is the jumper dariuss?"

His face immediately went a bright red.

He stuttered over his words, but before he could answer, yaz and Sammy came walking in. Surprisingly, they were holding hands and talking.

I shot Sammy I knowing look, she went almost as red as Ben.
Bens face went back to his normal colour.

"Hey girl!" I said as I went to talk to Sammy about Ben.

When I turned back to point at him, he was already gone.

"Aw man, he already slithered away like a little bitch" I rolled my eyes.

As I looked back at Sammy,  she seemed.. upset.. sad maybe?

"Brook?" She asked, quieter than usual.

"Wassup fam?" I responded, not really caring what she said.

"I'm tired... I'll just head to bed since everyone else had, " She said awkwardly and slowly backed off.

I shrugged it off and turned around to go to my own hut.
But.. isn't her hut next to mine? I looked over to her hut, and it was empty, where the fuck did she go?
She kinda walked backwards-isch awkwardly.
Where the fuck-
Never mind.
Maybe she just went to the bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With ????:
???s pov

Loud steps could be heard.
He's coming.
My eyes fluttered open as light hit me for the first time in a while.

He was here.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
If you want to, the layout of the huts is still on chapter "camp layout" or whatever its called.
Then you could have an idea of where tf Sammy went.

ANYWAY I told you I'd leave for a while

And I'm doing it again😙

See yall

Word count:
1103