-4-

Sorry there was a lot of mistakes in the last chapter, but I couldn't do much, since I asume their was a bug, and around the end, I could barley write anything before wattpad crashed. I hope it doesn't happen this time, but I just wanted to apologise😅
-------------------------------------------
--------with The group------
Brooklyns pov:

I was waiting by the fence when I heard a knock.

"Can I come in?" Said Ben.

I opened the gate, and he walked in.

"Where were you?! You were gone for like, 3 hours!!" I questioned him angrily.

"I went for a walk!" He replied. He hadn't looked up from the ground yet.

"You alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I'm good, " he answered, but he still hadn't looked up, "I'm going to go to my hut."

And with that, he walked off.

---------- 3 weeks later ---------

Third person:

Everyone had fully accepted the fact that darius was 'dead', all except Ben.

Darius built a small hut of his own.
And him and toro were getting on, and he kept learning more and more about dinosaurs.

Although, he couldn't stop worrying about Ben.

Ben and him were best friends, even though they only knew each other for about 3 days before the tree house was destroyed.

Ben was the one person he could rank to about dinosaurs, without being called a nerd, or it being weird or annoying.

But now he thought Ben hated Him, all because he almost dropped him.

Ben is suffering because he is 100% sure he heard darius's voice, and he knew that he was alive.

Sammy began to develop feelings for her best friend, yaz.

---------------with the group--------
Third person:

"Ben! Come on, we're heading to mainstreet to get supplies!" Called Kenji.

"Can I not just stay here?" Ben said.

"No.. BUT! you can do other jobs!" Suggested Sammy.

"Like what?" Asked Ben.

"We need someone to go get water. We need someone to go to the small nurse office thing. We need someone to collect berries. We need someone to -" Spoke Sammy before she was interrupted by Ben.

"I'll go get berries with bumpy. Ain't that right bumper car!" He said, stroking bumpys head.

Bumpy had grown a bit, but not too much.

"Alright, brooklyn and Sammy, you two go get water, and me and Yaz will go to mainstreet," said kenji.

"But what about the small nurse office thing?" Asked Yaz.

"The what now?"

"She means the lab." Sighed brooklyn.

"Oh. Yeah, we will be there tomorrow, " answered kenji.

They all agreed and split up.

----------with brooklyn and sammy---‐---
Third person:

The two were walking towards the river that's outside the base.

"Brook?" Asked Sammy, with a bit of a smaller and sadder voice than usual.

Sammy bent down and started filling the buckets with water.