-13-

*gremlin voice* lucky. Lucky.
If someone didn't come around to motivate me, this would never exist.

Btw dariuss mean bitch voice is now named "John"

Tw:
Guns

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sammy and  yaz-
Third person:

Yaz and sammy sat in the small hut. They were surprisingly calm.

"Sammy?" Asked Yaz, her voice was a bit shakey, almost as if she was afraid to say something.

"Howdy partner," answered Sammy in her country accent. She knew Yaz was a bit scared, so she wanted to make it as easy as she could.

Yaz laughed before she began speaking again,
"I've wanted to tell you something that has been on my mind for a while now."

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" Asked Sammy, concerned for her 'friend'.

Yaz took in a big breath of air, "Sammy,"
She sighed before continuing, "Sammy, i wanted. No, i needed to say that... I-"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With The gays
Darius's pov:

Ben was sat behind me. He had a hand firm on my chest, pulling closer, but not in a way that was like I'm being used as a shield. In a protective way.

Although I was a big scared, what if he could feel through my t-shirt fabric.

☆☆☆
Bens pov:

I held darius protectively as we just sat there, I sat behind him, my hand on his chest holding him closer to me.
My other hand was placed by the escape hatch thing. We haven't actually named it yet.

I could feel something through his shirt. It's kinda at the same place as the grey thing, so I think that's what it is.

I'll have to ask him about it.
But it's not the time for that right now.

No later than 5 minutes after the first call, Sammy spoke through the walkie-talkie.

"Guys?" She sounded really happy.

"Yeah, what's upp?" I asked.

"We should make the defence better."
Suggested Yaz.

"Agreed, if who ever those people are are here to-" I was interrupted by darius who stood up quickly.

"You alright?" I asked him.

"HUH? Uhhh yeahh! Just need to find Toro, he went for a nap outside today, so he's in the open!" He rambled quickly while slowly backing out the hut.

"I can come with-" I interrupted me again this time sounding more urgent.

"No, he doesn't like you, gotta go bye!"
He said the last bit while running out the hut.

"WAIT -" I yelled as I got up and ran after him, but he had already left.
I sat down and decided to wait.

He'll be okay, right?

I sat there for about an hour with yaz and Sammy, who came out of the other  hut.

"HEY, CAMP FAM!" Shouted a cheerful voice from the  gate.

"Hey brooklyn, kenji," answered Sammy, just as enthusiastic.

"Hi guys," Sighed yaz.

I didn't answer. My mind only focused on darius. Was he okay? He hasn't gotten back yet...

"Ben you alright?" Asked Brooklyn sitting next to me.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm fine." I answered, only halfly paying attention.