-19-

Bro, I need that recap, I ain't gotta clue wtfs been happening.
I don't want to write this chapter it's just gonna be "blah blah blah,""""" No big events, maybe humore? Angst? Idk😭
I think I went a bit over the top with that Gore chapter lmfao.
Art by Yours truly (me)

Tw:
Gay asf fluff

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With the others.
Kenjis pov:

Why is everyone worried about that bitch?
It's not like he's dead.

He'll be fine. He's probably still looking for darius.

When will this dumb fuck ever learn that darius is dead.

At least I hope so.. It's nice to have him around.. but he gets really annoying, and I have to lie about seeing him as a friend.

"Kenj?" Called brooklyn from the table.

"Yeah, what's up, superstar?" I asked her.

"Don't call me that. Go refill the water, Sammy and yaz are looking for Ben, and I'm going to get food." Sh replied, walking out the gate.

"Yeah, whatever," I replied. In all honesty, I wasn't going to go refill -

"And it better be refilled or your sleeping in a bush!" She shouted.

How did she know?-

☆☆☆☆With darius and benny!
Bens pov:

I woke up seemingly late, I looked around trying to remember where in the fuck I am.

Oh yeah, I'm at dariuss cave.

I was on the couch, I had a blanket over me, the couch was rather.. 'big'? It was wide, so it went from arm thing to arm thing my body length, and then from the back to the end where your feet dangled off, it was like.. me and a half.

Wait- when did I get a blanket?

I looked down to see a warm blanket over me, In the corner of my eyes I saw something else.

I looked over, only to see Draius under the same blanket as me. He had one arm over my stomach, and the other practically hid his face.

Kinda reminded me of a clingy cat back home, which is odd cuz I always saw darous as the golden retriever friend.

At least he's asleep, even though now I can't move.

It's funny to think THIS is what killed to adults, this tiny lil sweet innocent kind boy, killed two old bitches.

I slowly drifted back to sleep thinking about it.

☆☆☆☆☆Dariuss pov

I woke up a few minutes ago. Why did I move over to Ben? I can't leave!

I don't know if he realised.. but he had both arms rapped around my back, pulling me into a hug.

I have a massive headache,  probably from crying yesterday.

"Wait.. you alright?" Asked John, "was it because of..."

[Ye, got really bad.]

"Oh sorry bro, BUR I WISH I HAD A HUMAN BODY SO I COULD BWAT THE CRAP OUT OF BEN RIGHT NOW-" he begun, "IF HE DOESNT LET GO OF YOU IN THE NEXT MINUITE IM GOING FIND A WAY TO PUT HIM THEOUGH THE MSOT PAINFUL TORTURE"

[John, he's asleep]

"Yeah and?" He pouted like a baby.

[I just randomly got the urge to hang myself]

"Do it. No one will miss you, lol!" he answered me.

I'm not sure if he meant it as a joke, or if be was being serious, but either way, I felt a part in my will to live crack again.

[What do you think, mom- I mean... Stacy and Greg are doing?]

"Doing something fun with Brand, they don't want you back"

[I know..]

"Just think of what Mr. Bowman will do when you come back ALIVE!" He laughed.

A shiver went down my spine just thinking of it.

[Whatever, I'm just going to make breakfats]

I gently moved out of Ben's grip without waking him, which lead to me being on the floor and rolling to the kitchen.

I stood up and checked storage, I had a few berries left, and the Berry bushes outside are growing well!

I made some average breakfast with berries and a bit of canned pineapple each.

I'm not actually THAT hungry... I'll put my pineapple and some berries back.

"Ben?" I said, walking over to him with the plates in hand.

"Hm?" He asked sleepily, he still had his eyes closed, but he was kind of awake.

"Breakfast," I answered.

"Five more minuits" he groaned, burying his face in the blanket.

"Get your ass up now or I'm putting wet pineapples on your face." I threatened.

He slowly sat up and looked at me.

"Did you sleep alright?" I asked, trying not to laugh at his bed head hair.

"Mhmmm, it was warm" he answered smiling with a really cute, innocent smile.

"Oh my god!" I said as he smiled.

"What?"

"You have dimples!" I pointed out.

Ben didn't reply. Instead, he just turned a bright red and looked at the floor.

"Alright, enough talking, here's breakfast!" I said trying to change the subject.

Did I just make him blush? NO, he's probably just embarrassed.

"Ehem.. anyway.." he said, taking the plate out my hands.

"Why do you have practically nothing?" He asked me as I sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Hm? Oh, I'm not very hungry" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, not very hungry, bitch you've eaten like.. 2 berries in the past week, and now only like 5?!" John explained.

[Oh, don't be dramatic. It's 6! And I ate 4 berries!] I explained.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ok srs I'm cutting this short cuz idk what to write.

BYE

wordcount
917😭