-20-

I want to cut this chapter short for a cliffhanger, but I can't so🤭

Also John is kinda like this ghost that darius can see but no one else can

People: *reads book and motivates me*
Me: *remembers I have worth and some ppl think I'm funny*
Me:😵‍💫🤯😱🙉🙊👀

Tw..
Mentions of abuse
Mentions of SA
Mentions of SH
Mentions of suicide

--------------------
Darius's private journal:

Date: February 20th

Dear journal, I'd like to update you on the most recent events.
Well, after the entire "Oh no, darius is dead!" Thing, I've been hanging out with Ben a lot.
And it's safe to say that I like him.
He lives with the others, but he frequently sleeps over at mine. He'd come in without asking and just sit on my sofa.
There was this one time we slowdanced in the rain. god, he's good at singing.
But that was a week or two ago.

I love Ben.

Other than that, nothing has really been happening.

I mean, it's been tough separately washing my binders and drying them separately without Ben noticing.
When should I tell him I'm trans? Should I tell him I'm trans? Is he transphobic?! I hope not... I already have to deal with m̷o̷m̷ Mrs. bowman, and Mr. bowman.
I hate them, I'd hate needing to go to school and make excuses for why I'm always so tired, why I'm crying so much, why I have a black eyes, or why I'm bleeding, why I have cuts on my arm, why I'm writing about suicide. Why I am stabbing my arm. Why am I tying the rope. Why is my head bandaged. Why do my parents never talk about me. Why do I have broken bones so often. WHY.

I hate school.
I hate the people there.
I hate everyone.
Everyone except Ben.

I don't like my life back home.
Can I even call it home? Who goes home from school after being SA'd by a teacher only to be thrown against a wall and beaten with a bat until I pass out.

I don't have a home.

Anyway, I've learnt some new things about dinosaurs! Did you know ankylosauruses like mangos?
I also found this tall blue velocorapter. It kind of just... clung to me.. and it won't leave me alone, so I guess we're friends now!
She's already tried to attack toro because he growled at me.
She's not actually made like a real velocorapter. She is tall, almost the size of a grown adult.
Which isn't realistic at all. Velocorapters are actually only a few meters high. She's supposed to just reach our knees. Instead, she's the size of a utah raptor.

But other than that, we're all good.

Bye journal!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Irl.     ' ᴜ '
With kenji
Kenjis pov

I was walking in the jungle, and I wanted to get things straight. I like brooklyn, and darius is fine too. Ben is... difficult sometimes, Sammy and yaz are just Sammy and yaz, you know? They're just there.

I'm not sure what to think of it all, my dad makes me be apart of this stupid test group, I get here, and all is going well, but then BAM dinks are killing everyone and everyone hates eachother. Darius is "dead", Ben's sad and doesn't listen to any of us, yaz is trying to avoid everyone, Sammy is shouting every morning. Brook is a shit leader, and I'm just hear trying to process it.
Then suddenly darius is back, and all is good.

It all happened so fast, how is everyone so happy? We are stuck on this god forsaken island.

I want to go home.

I kept walking and walking up until I reached the harbour.

Wait.. is that... no.. I'm going crazy right? It can't be

IT IS TWO BOATS! one looks really old and ragged, and the other is freshly cleaned!

I ran back to camp, screaming the news.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS THERE ARE NOT ONE BUT TWO BOATS AT THE HARBOUR/DOCK THING!" I shout loudly.

Everyone shot up imidiatly, crying they all hugged each other.

Ben ran off, I assume to tell darius.

We all decided to pack as soon as we could.

We finished packing, but Ben hadn't returned.
It was odd, thinking of how happy he was to hear the news..

We grabbed out stuff and decided it's best for ben and darius to come back.

We sat down for ages, waiting.. and waiting..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With Ben
Third person

Ben sprinted through the jungle, pushing leaves out the way as he ran.

"DARIUS?" He yelled, opening his door.

"Hm? Wassup?" Asked Darius, who sat writing in an old looking book.

"WE CAN LEAVE- KENJI FOUMD A BOAT!" Yrlled the taller boy excitedly.

"Really?!" Asked Darius

"Yes! Pack your stuff. Let's go back to camp!" He ordered in a happy tone.

☆☆☆
Darius's pov:

I smiled and started to pack, I had a large bag that I used to get all my stuff here.

I ran around packing, firstly, I snuck all of my binders in the bag, secondly, I grabbed my journals and picture of my and dad.
I then grabbed my clothes and hygiene stuff.

"Darius?" Asked John.

[Bit busy dude]

"Why are you packing? Gonna kill yourself or what?" He joked.

[Omg, shut up, we're leaving the island]

I could see him gasp. He stood up from the red armchair he was sitting on.

"Really? How?" He asked me.

[Tell you later, I'm busy right now.] I responded and continued putting stuff in the bag.

"Right, let's go!" I said, and we ran to camp.

What about toro and Blue? I couldn't leave them...

"Ugh shit," sighed kenji.

"What now?" Spat brooklyn.

"The better boat is gone! And this one has a hole." He cried.

"We can patch it." I said, "let's go search for something to patch it with."

We all split up. It was slowly getting foggy, but ut worked.

We found a plastic metal plater, and we decided to super glue it.

We also decided to sleep and live on the boat until we could leave.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Bens pov
"Perfect!"Laughed kenji.

We had finally fixed the boat, and we were going to leave.

I searched for darius, but I didn't find him.

Where is he?-

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Took too much effort to write.

Word count:
1043