-21-

I'm so excited for this chapter😍
Also, should I do a "What happened so far" every 10 or 20 chapters?
I also completely forgot about the Scorpios because this would be around the same time.
One more thing: John is like a ghost that only darius can see🤭

Tw
Fighting >:D. (Crigne af in my opinion)
Mentions of abuse.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With Benjamine without jamine.
Bens pov:

"Guys? Darius is gone. " I said.

"Where is he?" Asked Sammy.

"I dunno, ima look for him," I said, backing away.

"Shouldn't someone come with?" Asked yaz, my official bestie.

"Nah, it's fine." I answered before I was hidden in the same jungle we've been in for 5 months.

I walked through the almost never-ending trees, walking back darius's cave.

"Dariuss~," I sing as i walk in, only to see all his stuff packed and the bag on the floor.

"Darius?" I call out, but no answer.

That's odd. Why wouldn't he be here? Maybe he's saying goodbye to toro and Blue? What if he got hurt? Oh no...

I rushed out and ran to Blues Place, even though it was quite far, I needed to find darius.

"DARIUS?" I yelled, only to see blue, growling at me and leaving.

How is he not here either?! I ran to where toro should've been if the place never broke down.
He wasnted here either, I ran around to places I know he liked, but he wasn't anywhere to he seen.
I was back at the cave now, and it was pitch black outside, with only the moon to light the way.

Maybe he's up the hill? I walked up to the top to see the one and only darius bowman.

He was sat leaning against a tree looking down at the grass.

"Dar? We have to go, " I told him in a soft tone.

"I... Ben.. " he said.

"Darius? Are you alright." I asked him again.

He let out a big sigh before continuing, "im not going with you.."

"What? If you don't want to walk with me, that's fine."

"No.. Ben.. I'm not leaving this island, " he clarified.

"What.. why?"

"I.. don't want to.. I hate it back 'home,'" he said.

"Darius. It's better than here."

"No.. here I have my two BEST friends, I have freedom, I have dinosaurs!" He argued.

He doesn't even see me as a best friend? That hurts..

"Darius. You're THIRTEEN!! You can't survive out here alone!"

"Yes. I can! I did for ages. I never needed you guys to find me! I was fine by myself!" He yelled.

"Darius, you are going to die if you stay here!" I told him it was only the truth..

"OH YEAH? Well, it'd be better than being in that shitty hellhole of a house! I hate it back there!" He snapped.

My heart sank. Was he really happier to die than to go home?

"D.. darius.. please.." I pleaded.

"If you go to the boat now, you can still go with them before the boat breaks or something." He said, turning around and walking off.

☆☆☆Third person!

Ben had enough. He stomped over to darius, putting his hand on his shoulder to stop him.

Darius shoved Ben's hand off and kept walking, which made the older boy grab darius's arm.

"Let me go!" Yelled darius, who pushed Ben to the ground and kept walking.

"This is ridiculous!" Ben yelled shortly after. He suddenly tackled darius to the ground.

"Ben?! What the fuck?!" Telled darius pushing Ben off.

"I'm trying to help you!" Explained Ben.

"By making me go home to an abusive family?!" He shot back.

Darius jumped to his feet, only today be pushed back down shortly after. He attempted to crawl away but Ben grabbed one of darius's feet pulling him back.

Darius kicked Ben until he let go.

"FUCK OFF BEN!" He yelled as Ben tackeld him for the second time.

Darius pushed and shoved Ben, up until Ben rolled over so that darius was on his back and ben sat on top of him.
He brought up his fist and darius froze.

" I can't lose you again!" He said as he lowered his fist realising what he had been doing.

Before darius could answer they heard a high pitched toot from the Familia raptor, blue.

Blue grabbed Ben my his shirt and dragged him away from darius.

Darius stood up walking over to Ben, "ilk walk you too the boat." He said.

"Darius... please.."

"Come on" he sighed and they walked back through the jungle that ISNT IN ANY WAY A FUCKING FOREST, GOT IT WRITER? ITS NOT A STUPID ANOYING FUCKING FOREST, ITS A FUCKING JUNGLR.

They walked towards the boat, as they walked over, they saw the other campers sitting by the boat.

"Dar?" Asked Ben.

The sun was rising in the background.

But darius didn't answer. Instead, he turned over to look at him.

"Darius.. please come with me.. I.." he stopped for a second to think. "I love you, bud."

Darius's eyes widened before looking down and filling with sadness.

"We're quite the pair, huh?" He said without thinking, "dinonerd and island boy. "

"Haha.. yeah.." Sighed ben.

"Ben.. I'm staying here, I'll say goodbye but.. I'm not leaving." Said darius again.

Darius glanced behind Ben, John was standing there, hitting Ben in the back of the head with his hand.

Darius gave him a look, which made him stop.

Darius walked backwards and disappeared.

"Ben? Come on!" Yrlled lenji from the boat.

Ben looked back at the jungle for a second before running to the boat.

"Where darius?" Asked Sammy.

"He -" Ben didn't get to Finnish before the Boat began to sink rapidly.

"THERES A HOLE IN THE BOAT!" yrlled brooklyn peering over the side of the boat, only to see a large hole in the boat that was filling with water.

The group ran off the boat and onto the Dock.

Tears filled their eyes as their only way off the island sunk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆With darius
Third person:

Darius walked back to his cave, a bit bummed out. The love of his life said, "I love you," but in a platonic way, and then he left the island.

He reached the cave and walked inside.

"WHO THE FUC-"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
*credits play and funny pictures of darius come on the screen*

OKAY CUT-

that's it😙
(Not the end of the book, just the chapter)

buh-bye!

Word count:
1077