-10-

FINALLY GOT TO 10 CHAPTER WO-HOO!🥳
Tw:
Voices?
Slight Su!sl!d€ suggestion :(
(Yes, I miss spelt it,  hope yk what I'm talking about.)

--------------------------

Third person:

Kenji practically picked darius up and took him back to camp. He wasn't any good at hiding his excitement that he was alive.

Ben, on the other hand, was starting to regret showing kenji.
He wasn't sure why, because he knew he didn't have feelings for kenji, so why was he so upset.

Kenji didn't have feelings for darius, absolutely not! He was as straight as he could be and had a crush on a certain pink haired camper.
He was just happy that darius was alive and alright. He sort of saw darius as a little brother when they first met.

Darius just awkwardly answered as they went back to camp, Kenji didn't see it, but Ben could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Kenji. Me and darius need to talk, " Ben stated, causing both Darius and kenji to look over at him.

Kenji grumbled something under his voice and looked rather annoyed, but dariuss face lit up. He couldn't wait to get away from kenji.
He didn't hate kenji. He was just really loud, and very... touchy? He almost always had his hand around darous wrist or on his shoulder.
He was hugging him, or even for a short minuit carrying him.
All this made darous quite uncomfortable, as he isn't all that into physical contact.

Ben didn't wait for a reply before dragging darius into a separate area.

"Darius." He said when he let go of dariuss arm.

"Yeah?" Darius answered.

Darius was sighlently panicking. He wasn't sure why he was so afraid, but he assumed it was how Ben said his name, matched with the stern look in his eyes.

"Are you..." Ben seemed hesitatant to ask the question.

"Are you alright? You have been......." Ben trailed off.

Darius couldn't focus on what Ben was saying. Instead, he got lost in his eyes. They were a light blue, they almost looked grey, and the light of the sun reflected off them.

"...?"

Darius didn't hear what he said. He just stared into his eyes.
His lips parted slightly so he could breath, at least that's what he told himself.

".ius?.."

"Arius!" The noise became clearer to hear.

"DARIUS!" Ben shouted, shaking Darius by his shoulders.

"AHH! WHAT HAPPEND?!" He yelled back.

"You zoned out, are you alright?" Ben asked, audible worry slipping through his words.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good."

"You were just.... Well... you 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 uncomfortable earlier.."

"Hm? No, don't worry, I'm fine." Darius answered as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Darius." Ben said again, not believing a word Darius was saying. He grabbed Darius' hands and cupped them in his.

The was Ben said his name made butterflies go wild in darius.
He turned a bright red and looked down, away from Ben.
Ben was a bit taller than darius.
He lifted darius's chin up with his hand, darius turned a deep red, and he felt like I was exploding on the inside.
He felt a strong need jump up and down flappy his hands and squeel from excitement.
He definitely had a crush on Ben, and he was not denying it.