-18-

That last chapter😫
Also, thanks for inspiring me too keep writing ✍️ 💕

At chapter 20 ima make another "What happend so far" so we can recap wtf has happend so far🙃

Tw:
SH talk (no ⚠️)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
With Ben
Bens pov

I watched as darius skipped down to the watering hole.

"TOROO!! I thought you DIED!" He layed down to exaggerate 'die'

"I'm going to......" his voice got quieter and I couldn't hear what he was saying, "there's food up there toro."

Toro looked up at me and visibly was angrier.

Darous stood up and patted Bumpy on the head before walking off.

I naturally followed darius, back to the cave.

I was going to talk to him, only to see him walk into the shower changing room thing he has.

(It's connected to the shower)

I walked down and inside the cave, SHUT HES GONNA WANT HIS JUMPER-

I quickly took it off and I put it back in his box that's inside the box.

I sat down on the couch and waited for him to get out the shower.

What did I stumble apon... I shouldn't have watched him kill those people...

What did he mean with: "It's the same as you did to me"?

Did they....

I don't want to think about it.

☆☆☆☆☆ dino bros pov

I was in the shower, washing off the blood and finally cleaning my wounds.

I'm glad I have pajamas and deodorant AND perfume I found in the lab, I ALSO stole hygiene stuff from mitch and tiff.

Although... I already miss it...

I miss the feeling...

Pain...

NO! I won't go down that path.

People struggle with REAL issues, I don't want to go in there and make a muck of it, have everyone think everyone is faking.

But it's so tempting....

Nope! I won't do it.

"Darius? You in here?" Asked a voice I knew as Ben.

"UH YES UHM BUSY!" I panicked...

"You alright?" He asked.

"YEP 100% A-OKAY!" I yelled, turning off the shower and getting dressed as fast as I could.

"This bitch?" Asked john.

[Shut it John, I've missed him!]

"Fine..."

I wore pink pajamas, pink with penguin on them.

I was really dizzy, and it was difficult to breath, then again.. I haven't taken off my b-

"Dar?" Asked Ben's voice cutting me off.

"Heyy...." I said opening the door to see him standing there with a single flower in his right hand.

☆☆☆☆Third person:

If Ben wasn't already in love with this boy, he was 100% now, you could tell by the look in his eyes.

Darius was tired, you see, he hadn't slept in days, maybe a week?
He was tired to the point he couldn't think straight, literally and figuratively.

Before he knew what he was doing, he was was standing as close as he could to Ben, "nice flower you got there, darling~"

Bens face went a bright red immediately, "I- uhm- you- flower!" He said stumbling over his words, he gave to flower to darius.

Darius smiled and hugged Ben, darius wouldn't show it, but he himself was a dark red.

"Dar? You should sleep" said the blond boy.
(Never understood that part in books)

"NoooOOoOOo" whined to sleep deprived darius, who burried his head in Ben's neck.

"Darius. You need sleep." He said again.

"I'll sleep right here right now, but I ain't going to that cold as fucking room to sleep on that cold ass stale ass stupid uncomfortable fuck shitty mattress alone"
He whined again.

" 'Alone'?" Asked Ben, dariuss face went a deep red as he relized what he said.

"Ehm... I'm just gonna.. sit on the sofa..."
He said an broke of the hug.

"How can I get you too sleep?" Asked Ben, "ANYTHING!"

"Well I mean .... I've missed you.." said darius looking at the floor.

"Go on?"

"Never mind! It's stupid." Said darius cutting himself of, "I'll just go sleep..."

"Tell me!" Said Ben, reaching to hold dariuss hand so he wouldn't leave.

"I'm going to bed" he said.

"Tell me, or you'll stand here forever!" Laughed Ben.

"Wouldn't be that bad~" he replied.

"You think so?~" Asked Ben with the same slightly flirtatious flare to his words.

"No, I could stand here, hold your hand and rest my head on your chest~" he begun, "doesn't sound to bad, does it Ben?~"

"I guess not~" smiled Ben.

Darius put his other hand on Ben's shoulder, and ben moved his free hand down to dariuss waist.
Ben began to sway them side to side while he hummed a light tune.

Darius rested his head, listening to Ben hum was awfully relaxing.

Ben hummed as the slowdanced.

After a few minuietes it began to rain.

The looked eachother in the eyes, both falling more in love then before, if it was even possible.

"Go to bed." Said Ben, braking the silence.

"Way to ruin the mood.." said darius as they moved away from eachother.

Darius walked into his room, "buenos noches, mi amor"
(Translation: "Goodnight, my love")

Ben was too stund to speak, darius obviously didn't relise that Ben could speak Spanish too.

"Good night!" He shouted after him.

Ben walked over to the couch, where he layed down.

Looking at the ceiling, he though about the events that had happend today.

He found darius. He watched darius kill two people, he saw dariusin pink pajamas, dariua FLIRTED, they slowdanced, and then went to Bed.

I love this boy so much, he's amazing, kind, adorable, innocent, smart, funny, and so much more.

☆☆☆dariuss pov

"He doesn't like you back bro" Sighed John.

[John.. I know I just..]

As I fell asleep I entered a pitch black room, with only a man, he was tall, he had a chocolate brown mullet, dark skin, long slider fingers, a lot of rings, two necklaces, and a good sense of style.

"Yooooo hey d!" He said

"Who are you?"

"John!" He answered!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

LOL THIS TOOK NO TIME AT ALL LMFAO!

Also yall are so slay👑

Wordcount:

1010