-5-

Not much darius pov anymore. It's pretty much all the group for this chapter. Sorry
-------------‐------------------------------

------with the group---------
Third person:

"Maybe you were imaging things." Said kenji, brushing the thought of.

"I'm not! It fell over, broke a twig, and rustled the bushes! Something was out there," said Ben. Everyone's worry grew at the last sentence.

"Maybe.. Dariu- " Sammy began.

"He's dead. There was no way he could have survived the fall." Brooklyn said, cutting Sammy of.

"But what if he landed in a bush or on something that cushioned his fall?" Ben said, hoping he was right.

"Let's say he is alive. Why would he stalk Ben?" Questioned Yaz.

Everyone went quiet.

"But.  Unless someone built a hut over me that day, the dino was here. He is alive, or someone is here." Said Ben, still trying to convince his fellow campers.

No one spoke a word.

"I did." Said kenji, yes he was lying, but he couldn't let Ben think that Darius was alive.

"Let's say ut was you. What did I say when I woke up?"

"I was already gone."

"I heard someone breathing."

"Fine! It wasn't me. But you have to start accepting that darius is dead." Sighed Kenji.

"HE IS NOT DEAD." Yelled Ben, standing up.

"YES, HE IS. GET OVER IT!" Yelled Kenji back, as he also stood up.

The others stood up quickly as well, to try and stop whatever fight might break out.

"Guys, calm down!" Said Yaz.

"HE IS ALIVE! I KNOW IT!" shouted Ben.

"Ben.. he's gone.. I know it's hard, but please don't yell, " said Yaz.

Yaz and Ben became good friends since Yaz had come out to Ben, and Ben came out to her.

Yaz was Bisexual and Ben was gay.

"This is pointless, I'm going to find him, and I will show you that he is alive," said Ben, before he walked off.

"How long do you think it'll take him to give up?" Asked Brooklyn as she watched him stomp away.

"Few hours?" Said Kenji as Ben opened the gate.

"I bet he'll be out till tomorrow morning." Said Sammy, with a sad tone.

Ben left and closed the gate behind him.

Everyone went back to what they were doing, which was eating the few berries Ben had collected.

-----------------with Ben--------
Ben's pov:

I can't believe them! He has to be alive.

Right?

No way he died, well, maybe he did..
Am I going a bit over the top?
I hope not, I hope he's alive.

Wait, why do I care so much? What the fuck.

Why do I care if he's alive.

That sounded mean, but why do I care so much about someone I barely knew.

-------------Third person: -------------

Ben was walking around the jungle.

'Is that... talking?.' He thought.