cave layout!

(Lay out is at the top!)

"I sat down in the cave, well, my cave.
It's rather big, it's even got its own rooms!
When u walk in threw the leaves that I tied onto some vines there is the storage right next to you, the if you walk a few steps, there are some more leaves on vines, covering a tunnel down to my bedroom.
In my bedroom, I have a mattress, pillow and towel I stole from the medbay thing, a bedside table with a candel on it, there is a closet in there too, once I snuck into the campers base and got all my stuff back.
if you keep walking past my room, to your Left there are some books from mainstreet, some empty, some actual books.
In the middle of the area there is a vouch, zdont ask me how I got it in here, I don't know, it was 3am and I was bored, so I stole someone's sofa. If you walk to the end, there is toros room, which is just his bed made of dirt, leaves, grass and vines, if im being honest, it's kinda like a nest he sleeps in.
To your right, is a room, if u walk into the room, there is a small table, again, no idea how I got it here, and one chair.
In that room there is also food and water storage."

Notes:
•the toilet is outside
•the shower is outside
•toro eats outside
•all (except a few) dinos don't go inside cuz they don't think it's an entrance.
•it's further out on the island, which means the campers don't usually go there