-11-

I have a rule for myself, no new chapters within the same week posted.
So I have no fucking clue what I post sometimes lo
Also it's so painful to make Ben such an oblivious idiot.

ALSO WATTPAD HAS A BUG, AND IDK IF ITLL LET ME POST, IF U SEE THIS I WAS ABLE TO POST😭
-----------------

*with the girls*
Third person:

"Hey, yaz?" Asked Sammy, there was something Inportant on her mind.

"Yeah what's up?" Replied Yaz.

"While Brooklyn isn't here... i-" She began "I... I wanted to say that.... uhm... I'm a..."

"You don't have to tell me, but, is something wrong?" Asked Yaz, worry for her fellow camper.

"IMALESBIAN!"She blurted out.

"Uhm... what? Could you say that a bit slower.?"

"ImALesbian!!" She said again.

"You're a ......?"

Sammy took a deep breath and spoke:
"Im a Lesbian"

"Oh, well, I want you to know, I support you with all my heart!" She responded with a warming smile.

"Thank you," Tears threatened to escape her eyse, not sad but happy tears.

Her tears slowly fell down her cheek "I was so scaredthat you would see me the same" she chuckled through her short intakes of breath.

Yaz stood up and went over to hug her.
She wrapped her arms around Sammy, bringing her into a gentle hug.
"I don't see you the same, I see you as even more as a brave, loving, independent person,"
Sammy quickly hugged back. She cried into Yaz's shoulder. She was so happy.
After her family, her grandmother, telling her that she should never express that side of her, and that's she is disgusting and should marry a man, how Yaz treated her, was amazing.
Yaz was amazing in her eyes.
Sammy wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life with Yazmina.

*Kenji and Ben*
Bens pov:

It took ages to explain what happened and that darius was friends with toro.
But kenji still wanted to find darius, god, why do I get so annoyed when they're talking, when 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶 is with 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀, the way kenji 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀, or how he 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 darius.
I don't have a crush on kenji, and I should be this annoyed at him having physical contact with darius, its only some hand on his shoulder, or a long hug.

Why do I get so annoyed?

Wait....

Is it....

Darius?

Am I upset that Kenji is with darius?

That kenji is with him instead of me?

Why?

Why would I be upset about that?

Am I jealous?

Why would I be jealous about that?

Do I like... no...

I don't like darius like that.. do I?

No, he's straight.

Even if I did like him, he's straight and probably likes brooklyn..

He would never love me.

It doesn't matter, me, and kenji are headed back to the cave to get darius.
"DARIUS!?" Screamed kenji, is he serious? Is he trying to get us eaten?

"Shut the fuck up, I know where he lives"

"Why do you know that."

"We talked,"